•16•

Ross' P.O.V

I went down stairs to get some icecream because everyone eats icecream after a break up. But when I was about to walk into the kitchen I stepped back a little to see what was going on in the living room and I see Laura and Rocky sucking faces. Really? We break up and after we break up she goes to him. We broke up just like 10 minutes ago. Whatever she's not mine anymore she's his.

Laura's P.O.V

Ross just stood there frozen with a shocked expression on his face. I think he is a little upset but he will get over it.

Rocky's P.O.V

I was thinking while they were staring at each other that I feel like I need to ask her out because we both like each other but we don't really know that much about each other. Eh I'll make plans for us to do that.

Rocky:Laura?

Laura:Yeah

Rocky:I was thinking we could hangout get to know more about each other

Laura:Yeah sounds like fun. So when? Where?

Rocky: Starbucks and at like 10:00

Laura:Okay see you there I'll go to my house to start getting ready

Rocky:Okay bye Laura

Laura:Bye

Laura's P.O.V

When I got to my house I ran up to my room to try to find something but I couldn't so I got Vanessa to help and she chose the perfect outfit it was a green croptop with some shortshorts and I curled my ombré hair and put some eyeliner and lipstick on and I went to Rocky's and asked him if he was ready and then we were on our way to starbucks.