•73•

Ryan's POV

I can't believe Krystall is staying with us. She's so awesome, even though I just met her. Dad said that we have an extra room at our house so he left to go get my uncles and to work on that room for her.

~* Later *~

When dad got back they all went upstairs into 'her room'.

Ross' POV

Me, Rocky, and Riker got pink paint and we called Rydel to meet us here at the store to choose Krystall some furniture for her room. Rydel chose some things and we paid and put them in Riker's truck. We then drove to my house and started putting everything in Rydel helped us configure the way the room should be set up.

When we got done my siblings left and I told Krystall to go check out her room. She went up there and so did the rest of us to see her reaction.

Krystall: You know you didn't have to do this, you could of just left me on the streets.

Ross: We would never do that to anyone. We would find him/her the best home.

Laura: He's right.

She said pointing at me. I just smiled and Krystall hugged us both. and then she hugged Ryan and he hugged back.

This is the start of a great friendship between those two.

~* A/N *~
Hope your enjoying the new friendship because it won't last later... just kidding. Hope you like this please

Comment
&
Vote

Love ya!

~Rachel