•62•

Ross' POV

Me and Laura was sitting on the couch when Laura got a call.

Laura: Hello?, Yes this is her. What news do you have is it good or bad? What!?

Out of nowhere she started crying.

Ross: Laura who was it and what did they say?

Laura: It was....the doctor....he said.....he thinks that.......our son is too weak....and that he might die.

Ross: Aww Laura it's okay he will be fine its just the doctors opinion he could get healthy and you need to calm down because your going to hurt the babies.

Laura: Okay I'm fine now.*stops crying*

Ross: Okay let's go and get your mind off things by going to watch a movie.

Laura: Okay what movie are we going to watch?

Ross: I don't know how about we see what is playing in the movie theater right now?

Laura: Okay.

I went and got my laptop from our room and searched up the movies that are playing. What was playing was Dolphin Tale 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Annabelle, If I Stay, and The Best Of Me. I am going to cancel out Annabelle because I don't want Laura to scare the babies, and we have already seen Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was a family movie night. I'll see what she wants to watch.

Ross: Laura they have If I Stay, The Best Of Me and Dolphin Tale 2.

Laura: Let's watch Dolphin Tale 2 because I've been wanting to watch it.

Ross: Okay let's go and get the tickets.

Laura: Okay.

I put my laptop down and helped Laura up and helped her in the car and I drove to the movie theater. When we got there it wasn't that packed. So I parked the car helped Laura out and we walked to the teller.

Teller: How may I help you?

Ross: I would like to get two tickets to Dolphin Tale 2.

Teller: That will be $10.00.

I handed her the money and she gave us our tickets and we went inside. When we got in there we walked over to get popcorn and a soda.

Then we went into the theater that the movie was playing in.

*After The Movie*

Laura: Man that was such a sweet movie.

Ross: I know I loved the part when the girl saved the dolphin.

Laura: What do you want to do now?

Ross: I don't know, why don't we go home and get some sleep because it's....

I trail of and pull out my phone to check the time. When I do my eyes go wide.

Ross: It's 11:30pm I didn't know we stayed out that late.

Laura: Wow neither did I.

We got in the car and we drove home and got changed into our pjs and laid in bed.

Laura: Ross?

Ross: Yes Laura?

Laura: I love you.

Ross: I love you too. Goodnight.

Laura: Goodnight.

After that conversation ended we started drifting of to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter there will be more chapters coming soon. I will be updating this book every Saturday at 12 am.

*Rachel*