Goofball-Lynn Gunn

___ and I were laying on the couch in the living room watching  Stranger Things re-runs on Netflix. I couldn't help myself and looked down at ___ and just stared at her like the creep I am. She caught on that I was staring at her and looked up at me. I couldn't help but burst into laughter as she pulled a funny face. I brought her in closer to my side and kissed the side of her head.

"Lynn, what were you laughing at?"

"I was laughing at you silly."

"What did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did to make me laugh ___. Don't even play all innocent with me baby."

___ turned to look at me and chuckled.

"You're right Lynn, I do know what I did to make you laugh. I really like hearing your laugh babe."

"You're a goofball you know that?"

"Eh. I've been told before. Just wait until you see my big birthday surprise extravaganza I have planned for you!"

"You do realize my birthday already passed right?"

"Yeah. But can't a girl get ready for the next one? Plus, this one is extra special because I worked really hard on it."

___ beamed up at me with the brightest smile on her face. I smiled while shaking my head at her. I couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was to have her. Sure, she's a huge goofball, but she's my goofball and I wouldn't want it any other way.