What I need-Chloë Moretz

There's nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone and wondering if the effort you're putting in is worth it. I get so frustrated with ____ sometimes that it makes me drive myself insane. All the constant arguing and fighting that we do makes me wonder if I'm just wasting my time on her.

"Where are you going?"

"Out Chloë."

"For how long?"

"I don't know. I'll be back when I get back. Don't bother waiting up for me."

I felt like I was beside myself. If I lost her, I would lose everything.

"You can't keep doing this to me, to us. This isn't fair and you know it!"

"Us? There never was an 'us' Chloë."

Those words stung deep.

"Then why have I been wasting all this time on you?"

"I never asked you to stay. You stayed voluntarily."

All the dead ends and makeshift conversations leave me tired and drained. I started questioning myself and my morals—where did I stand in ___'s life? Where did she stand in mine?

"I only stayed because I care about you—hell, I fucking love you dammit."

That was my breaking point. I broke down in tears and collapsed on the floor. Every part of me should hate her for what she's done to me; but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

"How could you love someone so broken?"

I looked up at ___ and saw the tears that were brimming her eyes. In all the years we had known each other, not once had I seen ___ cry.

"Just because you're broken, doesn't mean you can't be fixed."

I stood up and walked closer to her. I wiped her tears away and stroked my thumb across her cheek. God, I was hopelessly in love with this woman and she always managed to make me weak.

"I don't deserve you. You deserve better Chloë."

"I don't want better, I want you."

For the first time in a long time, I felt ___'s walls come down and her guard diminish. For the first time in a long time, I felt the love I've been craving from her finally happen.

"I'm sorry."

You would think that the tension between us would be hot and heavy; but it almost felt natural.

"Hey, look at me."

When ___'s ___ eyes met mine, my words became jumbled and almost incoherent.

"I've never stopped loving you and I don't plan on ever stopping. No matter what you're going through, we can get through it together. You have to trust me and let me in."

"What if I can't."

"What's holding you back love?"

"My past."

I knew ___ had a rough past and that she was still trying to work through some things and get her life back on track.

"Let me help you love. I want us to get through this together."

"Okay."

I never felt so much relief come off my shoulders. That night we lay on the hood of my car gazing up at the stars in the night sky. I turned my attention towards ___ and couldn't help but stare at her. She always took my breath away.

"I can feel you staring."

"You're just so beautiful. You take my breath away every time I look at you."

"You're so cheesy."

"It's true."

We both leaned in and closed the gap between us with a delicate kiss. I felt like I finally had ___ back and we could conquer the world together.