When different worlds collide-Kendall Jenner

I want to thank DANI_J_KAY for requesting this imagine!! I hope you like this one love!! 

*Prompt: Based on the song "sHe" by: Zayn. With the fact that both ___ and Kendall have two different worlds. Kendall is the life of the party and she's a wild spirit. Where ___ is the complete opposite. ___ is a businesswoman and owns clubs. She's very particular and as in: she's always on time and fully organized. They bump into each other and the sparks fly. The media isn't happy about it, and they think Kendall isn't the person for her. They call it quits after a long nasty fight. ___ wants to take a lost shot at this. She conveys a message to people and tell people off about how in a way Kendall just needs somebody to love her. It doesn't matter what people think about them. 

I didn't have time for dating--let alone having any rendezvous with anybody. I was dedicated to my work and that's all I needed in my life. "She puts her spirit in a nightcap, she always knows where the crowd's at." That's how I would describe Kendall Jenner to anyone who asked me. She was a top model. Jet-setting off to amazing paradises' around the world, partying with well-known figures in the industry. She always knew how to draw a crowd of people around her. After all, the people would follow her life. "She looks at me like she's waiting, making time go slow when they show her the table." There she stood. In a curve hugging black dress that looked decadent on her. I watched her as she walked over to her table with her friends. I eyed her carefully as she made eye contact with me. I brought a tray of drinks over to their table, careful not to bump into anyone. But to my dismay, I spilled Champagne all over her dress. "I'm sorry Miss Jenner. I didn't mean to spill my drink on you." "As my understanding, you are the owner of this establishment?" "I am." "Maybe after you close tonight, you can come back to my place and you can show me a proper apology."  "Bright lights, but she's fading, Feels right, she's crazy." Just as quickly as it had all begun, it ended just like that. The media had caught wind of my relationship with Kendall. Everyone had put their two-cents in on what they thought about us. The media thought Kendall would ruin my image and was not the right person for me to be with. All the constant bashing they would do really got to Kendall. "Why the hell are you even listening to these crazy accusations Kendall?! You know damn well that I deeply care about you!" "It sure doesn't seem like it! Bloody hell! Even the media and your friends and family hate me!" "Just admit it, you agree with everyone else that I'm not good enough for you! That I was never good enough for you, and I'll never be good enough for you." "You know that's not true Kendall! You are more than enough for me. Why can't you see that babe?" "I can't take this bullshit anymore. I think we should break-up." I felt my whole world crumble around me when Kendall said that. I dropped to my knees and watched her walk away. Part of me was telling me to go after her and fight for her. But I just stayed frozen and let her walk away. "She's crying out that she loves me, holding my hands so I won't leave." It had been months since the break-up with Kendall. I did what I should have done the first time; I fought for her, for us. "I don't want you to leave me." "I'm not leaving you Kendall, I love you." I had was fed up with all the nasty hate comments and remarks that people would constantly throw at Kendall. What people did not understand was that Kendall completes me. When I see her hurt, I become hurt in the process. "She wants somebody to love, to hold her"  "She wants somebody to love, in the right way."   "It looks like ___ and Kendall are still together." Those headlines were plastered on every news, gossip, blog, and social media you could think of. To be honest, It did not matter what people thought or said about our relationship. Every time anyone would comment on our relationship, I was not afraid to hold back and full on blast them. I wanted people to know that Kendall was my girl and I would do anything to protect and love her. After being in damaging relationships, Kendall wanted someone to show her what love is. She also wanted someone who loved her on top of that. The more we became engrossed with each other, the easier it became to let those walls fall. People can say what they want to me about us, but what matters in the end, is how we love one another.