Cast reunion-Drake Bell

I want to thank MRSSPOCK for requesting this imagine! This was a fun imagine to write and I hope you like it as much as I do love!

*Prompt: You use to play his girlfriend on Drake and Josh, but we broke-up and as we got older, we stopped talking. One day, we do a cast reunion interview, and the interviewer starts asking questions about how we got together--old pictures of us come up. After the show, we start talking again, and hanging out and after a couple of months, he asks me out again, and I say yes. 

My life has been different ever since Drake and Josh ended. I'll still reminisce on the memories I did share with the cast; especially Drake Bell in particular. Drake and I had grown close to each other while on set. The closer we had grown, the stronger our relationship had flourished. Everyone around us knew we were a thing and everyone supported our relationship. To me, everything seemed fine between us for a while, but tension became an issue and so did time. Drake and I decided to call it quits. That happened a year ago and I still think about it from time to time. I had gotten a text from my manager informing me that there was going to be a cast reunion this afternoon, and that she needed me on set in an hour. I groaned--knowing I would be facing the music. I began to grow more and more nervous the closer I got to everyone. I took a seat next to Drake and took a deep breath before the interview started. 

"Hello everyone! Today, we are greeted with the wonderful cast of Drake and Josh! Before we get this interview rolling, I have some questions for Leah and Drake about your relationship?"

Crap. This is actually happening. Old bones being dug up. 

"Hey Jackie! What would you like to know about our relationship?"

"Drake, tell me, how did you and Leah become a couple?"

"Leah and I had become really good friends while we were filming the show. I started developing feelings for her right then and there. One day after we were done with filming, I walked up to her and said: 'I think you're cute, and I've had a huge crush on you for a while now, and I was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner with me tonight?'"

"You weren't nervous or anything? Leah, how did you react?"

"I think since we both had feelings for each other, it made the whole process a hell of a lot easier. Of course I said yes to him. There was no denying the chemistry between us. You could tell that Drake was nervous when he was trying to ask me. His hands started shaking, he started sweating, his words became jumbled. Nonetheless, I thought it was cute."

"How long had you guys been dating for?"

"For about a year and a half."

"How did the rest of the cast react to this news?"

"Everyone supported Leah and I. They all knew there was something going on between us. You could tell. They were all happy when I finally grew balls to pop the question."

The interview went pretty smoothly. Sure, some of the questions were a little invasive, but I knew the fans wanted to know the truth and what went on between Drake and I. I couldn't help but laugh when some of our old couple photos popped up on the screen behind us. I had forgotten all about the good times we had shared with one another. I think the audience got a kick out of our photos too. After the show had ended, Drake wanted to try at having a friendship again. I wasn't opposed to the idea at all, in fact, I was ecstatic that he brought up the idea. As the months passed, Drake and I got closer and closer to each other again. The more time we would spend with each other, the more sparks would fly between us. 

"Leah?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe try 'us' out again?"

"I'm willing to give 'us' another try. I did miss what we had."

"I did too. I missed having you by my side and conquering the world together like we use to do."

"I miss that as well. Do you think we could take a trip to Vegas? I've been wanting to go, but I wanted to share the moment with someone special."

"I'd be honored to accompany you on a trip to Vegas."

That was a happy ending to a fairytale that I was ready to begin again. I always knew in my heart that Drake was the one I was meant to spend my life with, but sometimes you have to go through rough patches to see that what you were missing, was with you all along.