Mine-Mal Pugh

I want to thank RaelynnXD for requesting this imagine. Thank you for being patient with me while waiting for your request. I hope you like it! 

Prompt: Mal Pugh x reader. Super fluffy and cute.

"You so fucking precious when you smile." God, you know that heart-pounding feeling you get when someone you're crushing on smiles? You feel like your body is jiggly and wiggly. If I could accurately describe ___'s movie star smile to you, I would. But there's no words that come out of my gawking open mouth that would do her justice. I would kill to witness ___'s bright smile every day. "Girl I lose myself up in those eye-eye-eye-eye-eyes." Have you ever been in that position when you just stare into someone's eyes and you're completely mesmerized by them? ___ had stunning eyes. Every time I lost myself in her eyes, I could see our future together. From the time I had first asked ___ to be mine. Man, was I a sweaty hot mess. She meant everything and more to me. Our first date nearly brought me to tears. You never really know how special someone or something is until you experience that personal and intimate bond with them. That's how I knew this was more than a 'crush' for me. Most importantly, when I lose myself in ___'s eyes, I see her, us. I see everything we stand for as partners. "Hands-on your body, I don't wanna waste no time." I was most definitely the touchy-feely one in our relationship. I would always have my hands on ___'s body. Whether I was wrapping my arms around her waist from behind to running my fingers along her jawline. I wanted ___ to know that I was there with her. That no matter what, she would be able to feel me even when I wasn't physically with her. "Just lay with me, waste this night away with me."  "Baby, can you just lay with me and waste this night away with me?" "Are you quoting a line from Bazzi's song?" "Maybe." "You're ridiculous, you know that?" "Eh, I'm aware. I don't care, I just want to lay with you and smother your face and body with kisses!" "I can't believe I'm dating you, Mal." "You love me though! Please, love me!" "I think I love what your mouth can do more than I love you." "RUDE! You take that back before I tackle you on this bed and kiss you until you can't take it anymore." "After you're done kissing me, would you mind showing me again what your mouth can do to pleasure me?" "I just had to let you know you're fine. Running circles 'round my mind." God, ___ was more than just 'fine.' She was absolutely breathtakingly stunning. She was beautiful and she and everyone else knew that. ___ was my work of art. She was that perfect to me. ___ was constantly on my mind. The times that I wasn't thinking about ___, I was thinking about food. It was rare that I was thinking about food though. ___ consumed my thoughts more. "Man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, you're mine." I had written down my vows when I first started dating ___. I wanted them to be nothing less of perfection. ___ knew my stance on marriage and where I stood with her. I could picture ___ walking down that aisle looking as stunning as ever while capturing my heart. Until I turn ___ into my bride, I'll have to settle for the promise ring I got her instead. "I can't look away."  "Do you realize what you do to me, miss?" "No, I don't think you've ever elaborated on that detail before. Enlighten me a little bit Mal." "I can't look away." "There you go again quoting Bazzi's song. When are you going to stop being cheesy?" "I'll always be cheesy with you, baby." "You can't look away from what?" "You know what I can't look away from." "Yeah, you're right, I do. I just want to hear you verbally say it to me." "I can't look away from you. You're everything and more to me. You know, I told my parents that I wanted to marry you someday. I can't stop myself from breaking out into a smile every time I imagine you becoming my wife." "You're going to make me smile like a fool." "I want to be your fool for as long as we live. Growing old with you would be the ultimate dream for me." "You're too much for me Mal. I love you regardless. I want to grow old with you, too." She was mine, and mine to stay.