Mad at you-Sabrina Carpenter

I want to thank king_toby-parker for requesting this imagine. Thank you so much for being patient with me while waiting for your request. I hope you like this one!

Prompt: Sabrina Carpenter x dominant reader, where she gets jealous because the reader is such good friends with Dove? Also, Dove has a crush on the reader, but the reader is too oblivious to see it? 

"We need to talk, you just say, "I don't want to start a fight." Of course, I was seething with red. I only tolerated Dove because she was friends with ___. No matter how delicately I tried approaching the 'Dove' subject with ___, she would always get argumentative and accusatory with me. No matter my wording, tone of voice, or my try-to-be frankness, ___ would get defensive and wall herself off from me. She would always accuse me of being 'uncalled' for and 'out-of-line' when Dove's actions were brought up in a conversation. Then a full-blown hurricane of an argument would break out. Fighting with ___ was pointless and usually left one of us boiling with anger, and the other one sitting in the dark corner of our bedroom violently wiping at their fallen tears. According to ___, I'm just the 'resentful' jealous girlfriend who doesn't 'trust' her. "But the minute it gets to my lips, I can feel my tongue is tied."  "___." "What Sabrina? Are you here to accuse Dove again of being out-of-line and flirting openly with me? Is that what you're trying to say? Fuck this bullshit!" There I go again, I had tried to bite my tongue one too many times and stay grounded before I said another thing that was seen as being wrong in ___'s eyes. "Baby, we need to talk 'cause I think that it's time I walk away."  "Why can't your blind eyes see that Dove and I are just friends?" "You're not seeing what I'm seeing! I can tell she's fucking into you, ___! I've heard rumors from other friends' of ours who have told me the same thing!" "Or maybe you're just scared that I'll one day leave your sorry ass for Dove." I mentally couldn't handle anymore of this stupid fighting that we had been doing. So, I walked away. I needed to keep myself sane before one of my regrettable actions came to play."It's gonna be hard as hell. And baby, you know me well." The more you saw our destructive relationship before you, you would think ___ would have clawed my eyes out by now. "Sabrina, I know this is hard as hell for you to process, but you know me well. You know I would never flirt back with Dove. Yes, we're good friends, but I don't have feelings for her. My feelings only lie with you." I guess that's somewhat reassuring. Then again, I never know with ___. "Okay, I guess that makes me feel somewhat better?" "I'm tired of fighting with you. I'm tired of yelling at you and accusing you of things. I know my temper can get out of hand, but I'm scared of losing you, Sabrina." This was all too new for me. I felt an odd pang of reluctance and cautiousness wash over me. Was ___ being genuine for once in an apology to someone? Or was I being a fool to think she was? "No matter what you do. I can never be mad at you."  "You know me, it's hard for Sabrina Carpenter to stay mad at you. No matter how ridiculous you may act." "I know, and I'm sorry. I hadn't seen what you and everybody else was seeing in Dove. I thought she meant well. I was obviously wrong with that assumption." The hell you were. Here you were, putting me through hell and back all because you couldn't stand a little confrontation and the truth. "Baby, you were the one who convinced me to run into your arms."  "I'm going to make tonight Sabrina night. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." "I'm all in." That's how she roped me in. She knew exactly what to use on me to get me to obey to her command. She was a damn good manipulator if you ask me. But, nonetheless, ___ and I had been through thick and thin together and we knew we would only become more invincible as time went on. Sure, I let ___ please and pleasure me that night. I let her be in her element and thrive as a dominant partner, but I never forgot what she had put me through. In the end, I had some personal growth and did searching on my own. But, it was time to let ___ go and move on. I knew I deserved better than this and I was going to give myself better. I can resent you, but I can't stay mad at you.