Perfection-Hailey Baldwin

I want to give a big thank you to zainsaba for making a request! I hope you like this one babe. 

Being a model was an already stressful job; and on top of that having to do shoots with another model that I was not familiar with could be stressful too. I was in hair and makeup slightly listening to what my manager was saying; but also slightly off in my own little world. 

"Hailey, are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah what?"

"I asked you if you were listening to what I was saying about the shoot today?"

"Oh yeah, totally. I heard every word you were saying."

"Oh really? What did I say about the shoot then?"

"There's going to be another model there?"

"Yes. I'm surprised to hear you were actually listening to me. I'm going to make sure everything is set out there. See you in ten."

I waved my manager off and got into my first outfit. I felt slightly uncomfortable with what I was wearing because it was not my usual style. If this is what sells magazines and gets me more opportunities, so be it. I walked out to the set and noticed the other model I would be working with. Before I could walk up to her and greet her, she turned around and flashed me her million dollar smile. 

"Hey, you must be Hailey. I'm ___. I'll be working with you today."

"Nice to meet you ___. I'm glad we'll be working together! I've seen your work and you are incredible."

I could feel myself blushing at her comment and I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach. God, this woman was attractive. 

"I am too! Let's make this shoot the best one yet!"

The photographer had us posing in all sorts of positions and changing outfits every chance we got. I had to admit, shooting with ___ was amazing. She knew what she was doing and she seemed comfortable around me which shocked me a little bit. After the shoot was over, the photographer gave us the chance to see how the photos came out. 

"Damn. We look hot!"

"I think you mean you look hot ___."

"Are you flirting with me Hailey?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"Well if you think I'm so hot, why don't you take me out to dinner tonight?"

Hot and bold, I think I love her already.

"I'll take you up on that offer ___."

"Great. Here's my number. Text me and I'll send you my address. I'll see you tonight hot-stuff."

I watched ___ walk off and disappear around the corner. I smiled to myself. I couldn't believe I had a date with a hot model. She was sheer perfection in my eyes. I couldn't wait for the future with her.

I hope you liked this. I hope this didn't suck too much! Thanks again.