Chapter 23

From the second day onwards, Sehun and Yoona started preparing for their wedding. Sehun wanted to make it the most perfect and dreamy wedding for Yoona. It was set a month later and Siwan who already went back overseas, promised his sister he would attend it no matter what.

A week after the proposal, Sehun pushed his work away and decided to have some free time with his beloved future wife.

The day before, he went to Yoona's house to have dinner with her family and he abruptly requested to bring Yoona to a vacation. Of course earning wide eyes from the doe-eyed girl, but calm respond from Mr Im.

"Mr Im, can I take Yoona to a 3 days 2 nights vacation from tomorrow onwards?" was what Sehun told Mr Im.

"Aigo, just call me abeoji, my son-in-law. Of course! Have fun and play safe!" was what he answered him. He didn't even bother to ask where.

Everyone knows how much Sehun adores Yoona and they could swear to God that Sehun would never hurt her even a bit. Maybe one day pigs could fly and fishes could talk, but Sehun would never break her heart.

Yoona turned to Sehun shocked to hear the sudden news. Soon both of them lowered their heads blushing when the two words play safe were mentioned. They clearly understood what Mr Im meant.

The next morning, a knock echoed through the door as a familiar voice exclaimed, "Yoongie, are you done? Can I come in?"

But before Yoona could answer, the latter already barged into her room scaring the hell out of Yoona.

"Yah Sehunnie! What if I'm changing?" She whined.

He smirked and took a step forward, "I'm seeing it after our wedding anyway."

A blush crept across her cheeks as she looked away and pouted, "I'm done, let's go."

Sehun chuckled at her shy expression before taking her luggage in his hands.

"Have fun! Remember to use a condom!" A voice shouted through the door.

Yoona immediately covered her face in her palms before shout-whining, "APPA!"

Sehun awkwardly smiled and bowed to him when Mr Im smirked and winked at him.

-

"Oppa, can you tell me where are we going?" Yoona flashed her puppy eyes on him.

They just reached the airport and Sehun only grabbed her hand and led her to wherever they were heading to.

"We're going to Jeju island." He grinned at her.

"Jinjjayo? Waeyo?" She blinked innocently.

"I want to have some time with my fiancé." He stole a peck from her lips.

"Yah Sehunnie! We're in public!" She blushed for the nth time as she nuzzled into his firm chest.

Sehun laughed, "You're just so adorable when you're shy."

---Time skip to the hotel---

"1 room please." Sehun said to the counter.

Yoona gulped as she stared at Sehun.

Me and him? In 1 room?

"It's not like we've never slept together before." Sehun read her mind and smirked playfully at her.

She puffed her cheeks at him as Sehun snaked his arm around her waist.

"Let's go, baby girl." He grinned goofily.