Chapter 10

It was another outing day for Yoona with her friends.

Sehun came to Yoona's house early in the morning. He already had her house key as Yoona gave the spare key to him, since he often comes over to her house.

Yoona was walking down the stairs after getting ready. She could smell something familiar.

Pancakes!

It was her favourite food. She rushed down to the kitchen and saw a guy cooking.

Why does he look so attractive? She stared at him.

Sehun turned around, startled of Yoona's sudden appearance.

"Oh Yoongie, you gave me a heart attack." Sehun let out a breathe. "Are you a ghost?" He whined.

Yoona laughed. "I'm sorry."

"I made your favourite pancakes. Want some now?"

Yoona nodded cutely. He patted her head and smiled.

"Take a seat. I'll be back with your food."

After they placed the food in front of them, they started to eat together. No one speaking, it was a comfortable silence.

"Sehunnie, I'm going to the mall with Jongin and the others. Want to join us?" Yoona asked him. They were at the living room watching TV.

"I need to help my brother a bit first. Maybe I'll join you later."

"Okay." Yoona grinned.

---KNOCK KNOCK---

"I think they're here, Yoongie." Sehun said while walking to the door.

As expected, 10 smiley faces in front of them.

"Oh Morning Sehun." Jongin greeted.

"We're going out with Yoong, come join us." Luhan invited.

"Yoongie told me about it just now. But I need to help my brother a little, maybe I'll join you in an hour or two."

"Okay, be sure to call us. Where's Yoong by the way?" Minseok was looking for the certain girl.

"She's getting her bag." Sehun said. "Come in, I'll go check on her."

Sehun went up to Yoona's room to check on her.

"Yoongie, they're here in the living room."

"Okay, thanks Sehunnie. I'll be there in five."

"I'll wait for you here."

Meanwhile, in the living room.

"I think Sehun really likes her a lot." Baekhyun said.

"Duh, puh-lease Baek. It's so obvious." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"It's very thoughtful of Sehun to do that. If I were Yoona, this idiot right here would start screaming from the living room already." Jessica pointed at Kris.

"Yah what's the difference?" Kris whined.

"Excuse me young man, it's a huge difference." Jessica hissed.

"The girl feels better if you just approach her and tell her, instead of screaming from distance." Taeyeon stated.

"Sometimes screaming someone from a distance somehow make the person feels..." Yuri couldn't find the right word.