Chapter 8

Another working day. As usual after work, Sehun would bring Yoona home.

"Sehun, I'm not having dinner with you tonight."

He frowned. "Why?"

"I'm going to a friend's birthday party."

"I'll bring you there then, where is it?"

Yoona told Sehun the address and Sehun raised his eyebrows. "It's a club."

"Yes, I didn't want to go at first, but he's a best friend of mine. We hadn't been seeing each other for a long time."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"It's okay, Sehun. Sica unnie will be there too."

"Okay. I'll wait at your house at 6pm to pick you up then."

Yoona smiled at him and nodded.

-

Sehun was already leaning against his car waiting for Yoona at her gate. As soon as Yoona came out, he stared at her in awe.

Yoona wore a short tight dress which perfectly showed her perfect body curves and she had some light make-up on her face.

"Do I look weird?" She looked at herself.

"Not at all. You look so stunning, but you shouldn't wear these, especially when you're going to clubs." Sehun said. Goodness, I sounded like some kind of protective boyfriend.

Yoona blushed at the compliment. "It's okay, Sehun. My friends will be there with me, there shouldn't be a problem."

He only sighed and opened the car door for Yoona to get in and they drove off to the club.

"Just drop me off at the entrance would do, Sehun."

"I'm going somewhere nearby anyway. I'll just park my car and walk you to the entrance."

After they reached the entrance, Sehun turned to Yoona.

"Take good care of yourself okay." He grabbed Yoona's hand and squeezed it lightly.

Yoona could tell that Sehun was worried. "Don't worry, Sehun. I will." She smiled.

"Call me when you're done, I'll bring you home."

"Okay, Sehun. Thank you." Yoona hugged him.

Sehun watched as Yoona entered the club. After 5 minutes, it's right now.

---Flashback---

On the same evening, after bringing Yoona back home from work, Sehun went home.

He entered the house with a gloomy face and sighed.

His brother, Jaehyun, who happened to be sitting on the couch was curious. He seldom see his hyung like this, especially after he met Yoona. Sehun had already became a more open and cheerful person.

Sehun sat on the couch and sighed again. After 15 minutes, Jaehyun finally had enough.

"What's wrong, hyung? I think the whole neighborhood could hear you sighing."

"Yoona's not having dinner with us tonight."

"So?"

"She's going to a best friend's birthday party."

"And?"

"It's a club."

-silence-