|6|

MATURE CONTENT

______________

Penelope was having the time of her life, she was dancing and drinking. The few shots she had taken with Diego had finally hit her. The thought of the rapper had brought Penelope back to reality. The guy she was dancing with hadn't notice that Penelope had stopped dancing. Her attention was on Diego as he sat down on the couch with Ethan and Brielle.

He looked upset and Penelope wondered what happened to him that he looked so upset. She wanted to know what was wrong with Diego. Turning around, the guy she was dancing with gave her a confused expression.

"I have to go, sorry." She said quickly and made her way over to Diego, who sat up a bit straighter when he saw her make her way to him.

"Did that fucker do something to you? Are you okay ma?" Diego asked Penelope with so much concerned that she forgot for a moment that he wasn't her type. She gave him a smile and shook her head, "I'm alright dude, I just wanted to know if you were okay. You looked upset."

Diego nodded his head and looked at the ground. Penelope reached over and grabbed his hand, dragging him back into the kitchen where the music wasn't as loud.

"So tell me rapper boy, what's going on?" Penelope ask as she handed him a shot and waited for him to answer her question.

"I didn't like seeing you dance with that guy," Diego confessed as he took the shot and slammed the shot glass back on the table "you got me feeling some typa of way and damn ma, don't look at me like that." Diego said as he took a step closer to Penelope, who licked her lips. She took a step forwarded and she so desperately wanted to kiss him.

Was it because she was drunk?
Did she actually want to kiss him?

"I can look at you however I want rapper boy." She whispered and they were so close, it was like everyone in the room didn't matter. Only them, it was so cheesy and corny but it was how Penelope felt at that moment.

Diego gave her a smirk and leaned in closer, their noses were touching and if she moved even a bit, they'd be kissing. Both of them didn't want to give in, they didn't want to be the first one to make a move.

"Just kiss her already!" Grace shouted from the dance floor and everyone else started cheering, saying the same thing. Penelope started giggling and gave Diego a look, as if saying "do it already."

So Diego did it, he leaned in. Their lips connected and it started off slow, Penelope wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling him closer so their bodies were touching. The kiss deepened and they started to make out. Diego's arms wrapped around her waist, a hand grabbing her ass.

Everyone around them cheered and then went back to do whatever they were doing. Penelope was the first to pull away and smile. She didn't know if she'd regret this in the morning but at that moment, she was loving his lips on hers.

"You want to take this upstairs ma?" He asked her and she nodded her head, she definitely wanted him and she wasn't going to overthink it at all.

The couple pushed through bodies and made their way up the long staircase that lead them to the bedrooms. They went into the first door they saw and quickly started making out.