theRealtea.com

PENELOPE GOMEZ AND LIL XAN CALL IT QUITS

Lil Xan fans everywhere are heartbroken as news broke out that the young couple had called it quits! This happens with just two months after the young couple had made it public about their relationship.

Penelope Gomez,21, made it known to everyone when posting a new Instagram photo and making the caption; "Single Ladies night out". The post comes only six hours after Diego Leanos aka Lil Xan,21, made it public that his ex known by everyone as Jess, had hooked up with someone from his home town of Redlands, CA.

Multiple sources have spoken out saying that the 21 year old rapper is "heartbroken about losing not only Penelope but Jess too." A few paparazzi tried asking Penelope this morning, when she was seen getting some groceries, if she still think her relationship could work out, the actress gave no response and asked to be felt alone.

Close friends of the young Latina have spoken out that Penelope feels "dumb at the moment" and that she's really taking the time to write some songs about her experience.

A lot of fans believe that Diego and Jess will get back together after Diego posted a photo, announcing his break up and new haircut, and Penelope's close friend, Grace Campbell, 22, said that Jess got in the way of the couple. The rapper himself replied by telling the young star to not start any drama.

What do you think will happen?
Do you believe Jess and Diego will get back together?

Lil Xan announces new album date Click Here

Penelope and Jeff.. back together? Click Here

Cameron Monaghan shoots his shot at Penelope! Click Here for Photos