|13|

"Noo!" Diego shouted as he looked at Penelope's face, Diego could already see the wheels turning in Penelope's head and he wasn't about to have her think something that wasn't true. "She showed up uninvited babe, I swear. We didn't do shit. I was kicking her out." Over his dead body was he about to lose the one girl that meant everything to him.

Tasha stood in silence as she tried to fix herself up, the small push had ruined her hair. Penelope was annoyed, Diego could tell by the look on her face. The way her nose scrunched up a bit and the way she was giving Tasha the nasty eye. Diego almost wanted to laugh but he knew he needed to be serious he'd laugh about it later.

"You look beautiful." Diego said as he slowly made his way over to his girl. Trying to slowly ease his way into her good side. "I swear baby, she invited herself. I was getting ready to leave when she showed up." Penelope gave Diego a smile and wrapped her arms around him. It was like a total 360 mood change, he paid no real attention to it though. As long as Penelope was happy with him.

"I believe you D, don't worry." Penelope whispered and pulled away, giving him a small peck on the cheek. Her attention was on Tasha, who still stood awkwardly by the wall, a guilty expression on her face.

"He's telling the truth..I came to see him but he kicked me out right away. He really does like you, I'm sorry for trying to get in the way of you two." She spoke up as she stood up straight and walked away. "Hey Tasha." Penelope called out to the tall brunette, Tasha turned around and waited for Penelope to continue. "Leave us alone, please."

Tasha nodded her head, gave a small wave and walked away from them. Diego pulled Penelope close and gave her a quick peck on the lips, he slowly started kissing all over her face and neck, Penelope couldn't help but let out a giggle, it was music to Diego's ears.

"You really want to go hang out with them now?" Diego questioned as he pulled away from her lips. "Nope" She answered as they both made their way inside the apartment, slamming the door closed.

_________

A|N: hello, yes it is I. A small update, I know, I suck! But I just want to thank ALL of you that have brought me to 17k reads!
Thank you all for adding this silly little book into your library & reading list.