Beware The Physical Exams!

~~The fab evil queen (Uta)~~

I was in my Kimono with Haruhi, sitting watching Honey. I whisper to him "You over did it sweetie" I tell him kissing his forehead. I soon she the girls making him feel better. Me and Haruhi had  started to walk around when the twins steal her from me "Hey! give me my boyfriend back!" I yell used to calling her a guy now, When the twins stuck their tongue out at me, "Brother what courses should we take?" I ask when He go pulled away by Tamaki. I sit on the ground, The girls are leaving when Tamaki started going off like normal. "I want you be more Girly again!" He cries and I walk over put my head on hers "You think I'm gonna let her be dominate in this relationship? She's at least be more persuasive when I'm done," i say moving my head up holding her chin up to look at me. She went red and Tamaki went to hit me"Bad Tama-chan!" I say in a cute voice when Haruhi pulls me down and kisses me, "I won't be your pet you know" She said  when she pulled away which pissed tamaki off."no you can't be gay haruhi! you are supposed to be a normal girl!" He screams and melts (Falls) "Physical exams are coming up this week," "She'll be found out soon enough," The twins said I hold her close "I have more than enough money now a days to pay off her dept, She has 6 million left to pay" I say  while Haruhi doesn't give 2 fucks either way.

~~Time skip to day of exams!~~

I had my headphones in while they chatted. I took them off and Tamaki was going off about him and Haruhi are gonna get together and we are gonna be gay. The gay part I dont care"What was that about Haruhi? Remember she is my girlfriend now, it was official yesterday" I tell him and he shrinks "nothing Evil Queen" He said shivering when My darling walks in. Tamaki yells about the exams and blah blah blah. We soon hear announcements saying that the exams are starting soon when Tamaki was in his corner "My queen the exams are beginning." I say walking out and she runs towards me. We walk in when the hosts beat us there. "Brother, how are you here so quickly?" I ask amazed when the twins do their thing and the girls squeal. I walk to the station the nurses were beckoning me to. I walk there and they weigh me "58 kilograms? You are severely underweight." The nurse told me "I think I'm the perfect weight," I say  and Haruhi stopped in as they measured my chest. "My god Haru, Go to the special boys clinic. You shouldn't see me like this" I say and she blushes and leaves. "size f, Your chest is 4 kilos. that's a big chunk of your weight!" She said shocked and I buttoned up my blazer "bye" i say walking out I heard a huge ruckus so I run out to see the hosts running towards my Haruhi. I bolt after them and when I get there the hosts had hit the doctor that was one of my regulars "Yabu, Why are you in the same room as my princess?" I ask and he shook in fear. He told them the sad story as I help him the map of Ouran public school which had the address on the bottom "Your daughter's here you wack job" I say jokingly "tell her I want to see her in my cafe again!" I yell as he left. He smiled at me as he walked up to the uber I had called for him. I look at haruhi to see there really isn't much to her. "Haru, You might not have the body but your face and personality is worth everything" I say squeezing her cheeks playfully and she smiled at me softly. I let go of her cheeks she pulled on the tie I just tied. I bent down and she went to kiss me when Tamaki pulled me back. "I guess this will have to wait, I can always close the cafe," I say walking closer slowly, when the twins grabbed my arms and kept me in place. I look at them and call another uber for me and Haru to the cafe.

~~Timeskip~~

 I pull her up stairs towards my room while pika stayed in the living room. I pull her into a heated kiss and she kissed back while we kissed I sneak my hand down to her area and we moved past there

~~Another Timeskip ;P~~

It was the next morning and Ranka was blowing up me and Haruhi's phones "Ranka, She's with me it's fine. No we didn't do anything. Ranka just go to sleep" I say in between his insistent questioning. Haruhi still slept as I got ready for school. Oh the hosts are gonna be pissed if they ever find out. and Ranka will have me killed. Who knew this would have ended up me and her.

~~~~~

hate me but I think I will have them break up, Haru ends up with Tama. Uta ends up with who you guys think she should date but I don't do twincest. Thanks for reading!