Covering the famous host club Prt.2

~~Uta~~

I walk in with everyone, the sleepover will pan out hopefully. I walk in to see Sebby cleaning, "Sebastian I dismissed you hours ago, go see Ciel, He's turning 19 tomorrow right? I'll make him a cake, What is his favourite kind?" "You don't have to Mistress, but he's not picky if you feel you must," "Now leave my friend, You need a break," I say patting his shoulder and he bows, "Thank you, Miss Uta," "Bye Sebby," I wave as the hosts look at me strangely, "Why would you do that? He's here to serve you and that's it, Why do you treat him like that?" "He's also a friend like Hannah who left already. And I have to say, She has huge tits, they wouldn't be able to fit inside a plain," I joke and I see Kaoru drooling and I chuckle, "She says she's not dating at the moment," I say crushing a lot of dreams apparently. I laugh and turn the T.v on a random channel when I hear Kaname and Akemi crying,"Be right back" I run to pull the kids out and had Takashi the swings. I figure out that they need food and get Mitskuni to get bottles, "Sorry about this but you guys you can make yourselves at home, I have dishes in the fridge that I'll grab in a minute," I say sitting beside them when I hear the door opening and a woman that I don't recognize her. "thanks Shira, can you help with the kids," Kaoru tells her and I look at him disapprovingly, "Relax Uta, have some fun for the first time since you had the kids," "I'm always having fun with my kids," "Enjoy some time off Uta, come on," Haruhi smiles, "says the study hound" I chuckle and Sit down. We all chat until I hear the doorbell. "Be right back," I say quickly and when I open the door I see that Neko brought the adorable little Kit. "How's the baby? Does the little Kit enjoy the black magic?" I ask walking him into the house, Where I decide, Let's play 7 minutes in heaven," Okay, We'll be playing 7 minutes in heaven! If you don't know the rules is you spin a bottle and the person it lands on, you spend 7 minutes in a closet together, and what you do, is up to you!" I cheer and Tamaki was amazed and excited, "Haru why don't you spin first," I decide and she spins it and It lands on Tamaki. Tamaki looked ecstatic and I lead them over to a larger closet and push them in. I set a timer for 7 minutes and being a creep I listen in, "So what do we do senpai?" "Umm. Ahh... I have an idea." "What am i-" I hear her get cut off and my squeals almost got out as I sit there looking stupid and smiling. When I feel my self-being hoisted up and I see Takashi, "So how are you jerks doing?" "What is happening in there? You were smiling like an idiot," Hikaru said quickly, "Ummm... You, Kyoya and your brother don't want to know," I smile since my ship has sailed, (Manga readers know what ship is canon) "Why's that?" "My ship has sailed!" I squeal when the timer beeps. I silence it immediately and I walk to see them kissing and I couldn't help but Squeal. Tamaki jumps away and Haru blushes. I walk away with a stupid smile on my face, "Wipe that stupid smile off your face," (Marble Hornets!!) I glare at Tamaki as I spin the bottle. It landed on Takashi which made me smirk when Kyoya hugs me, "No," "Gotta play by the rule little shadow," I smirk and Pull myself from his grip and pull Takashi into the closet. After the closet door was closed I hugged, "I miss alone time with you two lover boys. Maybe we should go to a hotel and leave Sebby and Hannah here and I just pay them extra," I say smiling and hold him close and I lean in for a kiss. I haven't really been as close to the two since the kids but that's gonna change, I pull away and hug him more, I miss being with him like this, "Know what, I might just have Sebby come in tonight, just you me and Mitskuni again," I smile and he smiles at me as well. I'm enjoying some time alone, it's nice... As I hold him and he holds me I see light enter to the darkly lit closet. I look to see Mitskuni standing there, looking a little jealous. I grab him and hold him in a tight hug. "I'll make sure we'll go on dates more often. Okay?" Tell him smile and he nods, "I'd love that Doll-Chan! how about we have some alone time tonight!" "Exactly what I was thinking!"

~~Kyoya~~

I watch silently watch as my sister starts to drift away... I'm not the only friend anymore... She still is cold to strangers and pretty well everyone outside the host club but she has the people she loves dearly, children that she couldn't bear to lose... She doesn't need me by her side anymore, I'm glad that she's happy but... I want to be one of her only friends... I'm happy it's mori and honey... I trust that they will treat her right, They have always respected her, she's always had full trust in them... I look over to the other hosts and they look confused, "I'll excuse myself, Uta I believe I know which room is mine," "Yeah the same room as last time little shadow , What's the matter?" "Nothing, I... Just need some sleep. Goodnight your highness," I playfully bowed and she waved to me smiling.