And So The Ootori's Met Him...

~~Uta, middle school~~

I was playing on my DS  while Kyoya Talked to the classmates around us, "My dad wants me to befriend Ootori's sister but she's colder than those twins," "I know, I think I'll just stick around her brother," I hear the kids around me and I look up to  see Kyoya interacting with the students, We would benefit being some of these kids' friends, but I don't care "Kyoya, I'm going to find Takashi and Mitskuni, Love ya," I say and start walking to the high school building. When I run into a Blonde Boy... Tamaki Souh, The net and only heir to the Souh company. "Sorry sir, I'm Uta Ootori, now I must be on my way," "Wait princess, Let me see those beautiful grey eyes of yours," "I promised friends that I'd be at the High school building, now please just let me go," "Why the High school?" "Because their High school first years," I tell him and rip my arm away from him, "I think you and me princess should start a club, to put our good looks to use," "Use that that idiotic idea of my brother, He'll want to be friends with you," ""Why not you?" "Because I'm allergic to idiots like you," I growl and run off to see my only 2 friends. Tamaki standing there dumbstruck at my words. Idiots, this school is filled with mindless girls and Gossiping assholes, I sigh and run to my friends.

~~Timeskip~~

"So you two made a friend?" "I'm sure he hates me, Just how I like everyone feeling about me," "Why would he hate you?" "I refused to join a club with him and used the excuse I'm allergic to idiots," I tell her and she sighed, Me and Kyoya share a room because, I feel so safe with him that I never felt that we needed to be apart, "You know if your going to do that Father is going to disown you because nobody will want to marry you," "I fine with that, I hate this place anyways," "Uta!" "Fuyumi, don't go through our drawers please," I tell my older sister and she looked at me made her normal Excuse, "I'm not rummaging, I'm sorting," In a matter of seconds our clothes were all over the floor because she couldn't fit them back in  the drawers, "Goddammit Fuyumi," I growl and grab my phone to call Takashi and when He picks up I hear him and Mitskuni, "Hey Uta- Chan!" "Hey Bunny, hey Teddy," I say, I made those nicknames when I was six because Mitskuni always had his stuffed bunny and Takashi was like a giant Teddy bear, "How the homework going?" "Finished it, it's so easy," I tell them and I can practically  hear the smile in Takashi's voice, " "Not a surprise to hear that," "I've said that since first grade so," I say jokingly and Fuyumi grabbed my phone and started talking to them,  "When are you guys going to date?" "Fuyumi stop being a pest!" I yell at her and grab my phone from my short sister, "Sorry about her you guys," I sigh and they laugh a bit, "She's never gonna stop is she?" "Nope" I say with a smile.

~~Timeskip~~

I was sitting wait for Kyoya but he never showed up, I look around to see the son of the top electronics walk up to me, "What do you want?" "Aren't you usually with Kyoya," "He went off the the new idiot blonde, I wish I  was In Takashi and Mitskuni's class," I mumble that last part and he just walked away, not hearing me fully. I had my put my feet up on me and Kyoya's desk while I wait for them to return to class, But they never come to class.

~~Know what, if there's a new paragraph it's a time skip~~

I sit in the 1A in the high school building with my friends talking. "he left me for that Suou idiot," I sigh as Mitskuni played on his tough guys act, "You can spend time here when you need," "Stop trying to be somebody your not, My Idea of mental strength is different from yours, that for sure,"" What's strength?" "Your father would be pissed if I told you," "Okay than Uta-Chan," I sigh as we walk out of the school and I bring them to my favorite cafe and we sit to chat," "Two strawberry cakes and a coffee please," I order for us, not asking about cake,"Hey! Men like me don't eat cake! U-MHM?" I shove a napkin in his mouth and Takashi hit me over the head, "He need to be himself, I might get disowned but I'm happy," Disinterest fills my voice as they give a pitying look, "Don't look at me like that, Oh! There's our order," I Smile as the cakes ans coffee are served to us, "Oh can I also get an earl grey to go, thanks," I quickly and I pull the napkin out of Mitskuni's mouth as he pouts, "You wouldn't have listened it I told you to shut up so, Last choice," I smile and he crosses his arms and I when he was about to object I shove a bite of his cake into his mouth and he quickly finished the cake and I got my tea as everyone finished their order. "1697 yen please," "Here you go sir," I hand him a 169 yen tip and walk out with the boys, "I could have payed," "Well I was quicker and you wouldn't tip the kid," I snap back at Takashi's comment and smile, "I should go, Little shadow's probably worried out of his mind," As I say that I get a a call and Kyoya's caller ID popped up, "I'm on my way home, I decided to hang out with they guys since you left me you asshole," I tell him and he got mad, "I hate that Idiot! Now get home! I need someone to complain to!" "What about Fuyumi?" "She ignores me," "Fine, I'll be home soon," I run full speed home and I was there in a blink of an eye as I opened the door, "Kyoya! You abandoned me!" I yell as I storm into the room "well I thought you would be home by now, we're both upset" he said angrily and I hit him out of anger "you know your the only one I have in class and Takashi and Mitskuni can't come see me easily so I was alone! I felt alienated and hurt that you would leave without even thinking to tell me you motherfucker!" I scream and he didn't look impressed either, "I'm going to do my homework and go to sleep, I'm not in the mood to deal with Fuyumi," I finish with an angry sigh when I decide that, I don't want to be in the same room as him tonight, I'll probably get lonely and climb in later but until I cool down I'm on my own. I hate us being like this...We didn't fight before Souh came, All I've had for family is a very strict father, His mother cared about him... My father just cares if he can get use of me... he won't... I know I won't be an Ootori too much longer...