this is our Ouran fair

~~Uta~~

I have to wheel myself around many people but my babies were laughing happily as we rolled around. Mitskuni seems different now, like... He has no trust or honestly, less affection like he only sees me as a friend again. I roll up to him and speak "Mitskuni? What's the matter?" I ask and he jumps out of his skin, "Nothing, I just, am a little confused on how I feel," "I can  handle a break up if you don't care for me like that anymore, just don't leave Akemi and Kaname," I tell him and he hugs us close, "I'm so sorry," "We'll just be friends, Me and Takashi are still happy, I will be a little sad but I don't want you to be sad because you don't like me like that anymore," I tell him and Akemi looked at me sadly "Daddy go bye bye?" "Daddy's staying, just I and mommy won't act the same as we used to," He told his darling little girl and I kiss his cheeks, "We're still gonna be friends right?" "Of course!" He said happily when I see a girl eyeing me, Eclair Tonnerre. I roll up to her., knowing she is trying to take Tamaki away from us. "Why are you taking our beloved Tamaki away... I'd have nothing without him... I would be dead without him!" I end up yelling and she looked at me in shock, I continue, "I-I would have killed myself without him here... He gave me a chance in this life... And because of you! He's leaving!" I cry and Takashi hugged me closely and my babies clung to me, Kaname, Akemi and I have an unbreakable bond, they can tell when I'm stressed and sad, Even if my face doesn't clearly show it. I was wearing the wedding gown Mrs. Hitachiin made me and Takashi along with the rest of the hosts, expect Haruhi was in a tux, Haruhi was in a french style dress. I look around to see everyone ignoring me... They say I was weak... They don't fear nor respect me anymore... GOD DAMMIT MY REPUTATION IS SHATTERED!!! I look at my babies... "I'm going to find Tamaki... I'll be in the carriage if anyone wants to help me. Kyoya watches my children... No harm come to them, you hear me?" I finish as I roll away after handing Kyoya my children and the twins run after me along with the rest of the host since it was late out. I was out there fast than anyone and I see Yoshio already recruited more police officers. "Well ass hole got more servants I see," I say in a frightening manner and I pull out my gun from my bra and point it at them as Takashi and Mitskuni run in and stand in front of me as I wheel myself quickly to the carriage and get in the passenger area, grab my wheelchair fold it and put it on the floor under the seats. Haruhi jumps in with us and we were off going through the bypass in seconds, "Hurry up! He's going to be gone before we get to the highway!" I scream and Kaoru counters my argument, "Slow yourself! This is dangerous!" As he says this we flip and I hurt my leg and I say Chisana run up to us and was beside me in seconds. "Uta! Are you okay?!" He asked panicked, "Get Hikaru to the doctor... I and Haruhi have business to settle with Tamaki," I say as I crawl into the carriage, Making sure to keep the dress as clean as possible. I get in and Haruhi gets the thing going again and we soon ran up beside Tamaki's car. "Tamaki!" I scream as Haruhi reaches out to him, "I thought my Conspicuousness overwhelmed your accounting abilities, Uta," "You can't tell when we're joking out of all the time we spent together!" Haruhi yells as the carriage tips over the bridge "Tamaki-Senpai!" Haruhi yells as she fell over and I stay silent. as I brace myself for the fall when I never hit the water. I see Takashi was under the bridge as he caught me. "Takashi," I say shakily, and he kisses me and held me close... "Don't do that again... you scared me," "Sorry Takashi I say and we carry me back to the school... "I'm 18, I've been 18 for a while, and We're both old enough to marry,"I Say suggestively and he laughed at me, "Do you want the resorption tonight?" "Of course... so glad Mitskuni fessed up today that his feelings changed," I tell him with a small smile, He kissed my forehead. Akemi was in a white little version of my dress and Kaname had a navy blue tux which was adorable. We get to the Grand Salon and I have Kyoya hold me up while we exchanged vows, with the few girls left below us. "Takashi, You were everything I had for many years, you were always around when I needed you, the only one in that grade to come to the friendship tree," I pause laughing a bit, "Takashi, I love you with all my heart, through health and sickness I'll stay with you my love," I finish and he begins, "Uta you were my first friend outside my family, you have always been dear to me, I never knew  what it meant when I had butterflies in my stomach as you kissed my cheek, or when you smiled at me, Uta... my love for you can't be explained,I would love you, keep you, through sickness and health." be finished when the pastor that we had quickly called over said the words that made my life "you may now kiss your bride," I jump up and wrap my arms around him and enjoyed the kiss, I think I might have Ciel come in tonight. "What do you think about getting Ciel tonight?" I say with my brightest smile. He nodded smiling with me and when we got down the stairs we were basically attacked by the hosts with hugs and congratulations. I can't wait to start a life with the people that I love, no fear, no worry, just us... The kids can choose what business they want to take up, we'll be happy, and I will make sure the kids are too... This is my favorite Ouran Fair yet. "I love you Takashi,"

~~~~~~~~~~
ADORABLENESS!! >.<
Yeah, so now its a break to edit and improve this book, when I feel that this book is something really worth reading ill start posting again, the updates will be slower now but thanks for reading and for now
Sweet Nightmares,

~L