Life in the day of the fujioka family

~~Uta~~

Takashi dragged me out of bed and Mitskuni jumped on top of me until I got up. I got to spend the weekend with the boys which were nice. With the kids I am calming down around the idiots which are strange, I thought I would kill them instead of scheming, oh well. I look 7 months in and... I never had this tested but I think that pregnancy goes through faster for me. With all those experiments I could be like all those comic book superheroes. Today I can't help but cuddle up to Hikaru, though Mitskuni looked beyond jealous. I sat between the twins and almost fall asleep on the way to visit Haru. I start to close my heavy eyes when the Sebby abruptly stopped the car. I jump up to see we are in front of the apartment, "I don't want Ranka to tease me Shadow," I tell Kyoya, and he chuckled "well, you should have thought about that when you decided to drink irresponsibly," "fuck you" I growl when I get up and Mitskuni clung to my leg. I sigh and just kept walking because he wasn't budging. I see Haruhi around the corner but I ignore her and let the fucktards continue their thing as I start to fall asleep when I feel myself being picked up. I look to see that Takashi picked me up... I can't stop thinking, I'm having 6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys... they will all be beautiful I know it... Everything slowly goes black as I fall asleep,

~~Time skip~~

I wake up to see that we were wandering outside the apartment but soon walk in and I see Tamaki pinning Haruhi to the ground, I stir and Takashi lets me down and I slap Tamaki as Ranka walks in, "Ranka, how are you," I try to ignore him staring at my stomach, "Oh I'm fine my Uta you've gotten really chubby! Can I feel?!" I nod and he quickly starts to feel around when all the others put a hand on huge stomach when some of them kicked, "Wonder who's those are," I smile and Mitskuni looked at me and smiled "Can wait to see all of them," He smiled and I put him on my shoulders and I almost feel from all the hugs suddenly, "If only Neko was here, he would love to be around me with his kid," I smile and Ranka looked at me "What happened to get you pregnant?" "I found a lot of alcohol, and we all had a bit too much," I say nervously when I remember the video, "Ranka look what I got on camera," I giggle as Haruhi sighed and decided she was going shopping "Have fun Haru!" I yell as I search through my phone......... There it is! "Here!" I yell and show him it... at the end, everyone except Kyoya and Tamaki is laughing... I feel Kyoya's icy glare burn the back of my head, I look at him and stick my tongue out and he grabs my phone but we fight over it, "It's my phone!" "You're deleting that video!" "No, I'm Not!!" I argue and Takashi grabbed the phone and put it in his pocket, "Enough fighting" He said scolding me in a way. Don't have to worry about the kid but Tamaki is so irresponsible which is almost scary to imagine handing him something if you hold it's neck wrong it harms it... I'll have to keep him from getting overzealous, but other than that I think the boys can handle it, I suddenly hear Ranka, "okay boys! Wanna have a little fun?" I roll my eyes as he drags the boys out and I stay back to do whatever the fuck. I put on a song and began to clean the house and after that, I plan to have some tea ready, but I'll wait until I see them on their way in for that.

~~after an hour of cleaning~~

I just finish cleaning up when I see the boys on their way in so I put on some of the black tea that the twins had, milk tea of course when they walk in, "It's I left you here to rest! Carrying around all those kids must be exhausting!" Ranka scolds me as I start to pour a cup of tea for him. "Stop nagging me! I'm not 4!" I yell when I feel a bunch of arms around me, "she's so sweet! She worked hard for us while we left! She is so adorable too!" "Tamaki?" " Yes?" "Shut up" I finish his squaks early and sit down for a bit when I feel a burst of pain, "son of a bitch!" I yell as I feel something move from the womb, "get me a fucking doctor! I'm not having you idiots help me birth my children!" I yell but Kyoya just brings me to Ranka's room to help me, "I said a doctor, not someone who has no experience with this," I growl as a wave of pain hit me and I could help but yelp,

~~Time skip many painful hours ':-(~~

I see 6 beautiful babies in front of me. Each had their father's eye color, Tamaki's blue-ish violet. Takashi's silver, honey's brown, Neko's bright blue, and the twins' hazel eyes. "call them in, I'm sure their ready to meet them," I smile weakly at Kyoya as the room filled with the boys when I reach for my phone to tell Neko and get him over here because this is important of course, But, I don't know how well he'll take it, hopefully he isn't too upset and he'll take good care of the kid. Tamaki looked completely in love and his touch was the gentlest I've see from him... I thought he would be jumping around...good to know he can settle down, the twins look caring but they look like their planning to have their kids be incredibly close, like they are. Mitskuni and Takashi looked more attractive than ever... I'm a sucker for boys that are good with kids, I have to admit. I hold Neko's kid when he runs in and when sees his little boy he looked beyond ecstatic to see him, "We need to name them, you can decide and me and lover boys will discuss names for their kids" I say I look at the two and the boy and girl names pop up instantly, Akemi and Kaname, Look at my dears and speak "I think the girl should be Akemi and the boy should be Kaname, tell me if you feel differently," I say and they didn't seem to want to object, "I like those names, Kaname and Akemi, welcome to the world," Mitskuni spoke happily and softly, while when I looked at Takashi he had a soft little smile, Tamaki walked over, "I've decided to name her Kiyomi," "I'll right down all the names and tomorrow it should all be official, I'll call you if anything is needed," After him Kaoru walked up, the girl's name is Mitsuki, the Hikaru with Kiyoshi. Neko's is Syaoran, A bunch of unique names but I know they are all beautiful. I see Kyoya wanted to hold one so I give Kaname to him and he looked much happier even if it wasn't obvious to everyone else. I smile as I slowly begin to fall back asleep as Ranka looked happy for me, I have nobody to make me give them away, when I feel the boys are ready, We won't share custody because I'm sure they don't wanna share the little ones... The sweet kids, the sweet boys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry people but updates might get slow but I'll try, but now that this is out the chapters the kids won't be in too much because they will have babysitters to watch over the kids. Okay? Great. Well anyway
Sweet nightmares,

~L