Honey's 3 bitter days

~~Uta~~

I lay down in my corner to nap when I see my boys walk in and I wake up a bit just in case they need me, I had Sebby and Hannah go through physical tests and they were more than capable of taking down intruders, or my father... I mean Mr. Ootori... disgusting person... I lay and watch over the two when Mitskuni yelped in pain and since I don't want the girls to know I slow myself a bit and tackle him while Takashi got his mouth opened which made the girls go crazy. He gets up off of Mitskuni and looks at me and I tell Tamaki. Tamaki raises his hand and spoke"Honey-Senpai will not be having sweets due to a cavity. We ask that you don't eat sweets in the club till his cavity is healed" I feel guilty, I forgot to remind him... I want him to hit me, I bet Takashi isn't doing much better. I walk out and call Sebby to take me home... But I don't hear Sebby or Hannah on the other side. "I hear I had grandchildren, So I came to meet them, But they don't seem to like me," I hear Father and the kids screaming and Sebby yelling and Hear the phone crash to the floor and a gunshot. Fear filled my veins with adrenaline and I make it home in seconds. to see Sebby with a gunshot wound in his arm but fights against the police while Hannah was dodging bullets and trying to get close to my father when I grab his gun and held him at gunpoint, Hiding behind him. "Let my family live in peace, You are nothing to me so just leave me bee," I yell crying. "Leave my mansion if you wish to live! I will kill you all if you hurt my kids or any other family I have!" I screech throughout the house, sounding like a normal human. They stop fighting and Sebby grabs his gun, as well as Hannah, they will be screwed if anything happens to Kaname and Akemi, "what did you motherfuckers do to my Babies!?" I yell crying and father spoke up "I have guards at their room, To get them you have to kill to get the kids back," "How about this Yoshio, I kill you and your entire private police force. I'll buy the company and sell I back to Kyoya!" I scream at him and he flinched. I've lost it. I throw him to the ground and step on his chest. I glare at him and he looked slightly worried. "Call off your men unless you want to lose your entire force," i growl and he speaks up, "Shoot the kids," He said and I see the men move "Sebby, Hannah, They're dead men now," I say and the force was out in seconds, which had me point the gun at his head, "Do you want to live?" I ask and he surrenders, "Never come by my house again. Lucky for me The government loves me, I'll get out scot-free," I mumble the last part and let him free and ran to my babies to see two survivors, and I knock them out and Hug the babies "Sebby and Hannah, please rid of the body, The hosts always come over soon after club hours as you know," I demand and they bow and go to clean. I hug the kids very close crying, I could have lost them... I don't let them go even though my phone went off, I can't let them go at the moment. In demon-like speed, they come back "everything is clean Lady Uta," "thank you Sebastian, Hannah, You are dismissed for the evening, enjoy the time off, my friends," I try to smile but I can't stop crying, they nod and Sebby stayed back when Hannah left, "My lady, Me and Ciel are moving out in a month, we thank you for your hospitality, I'll be here at 7:30 every morning to assist you," I nod, "I thank you for being my butler, this is quite a diffiult job I'm sure, You come in by 8 in the moring, that's all I require," I say and dismiss him. I cuddle the children when the door opened and I hear running towards the children's room while we sat and I set Akemi down on the floor and grab my gun and point it at the door when I see Kyoya run in. "Did Yoshio send you?" I ask not setting the gun down, "Hey, You know I wouldn't hurt you to get the company," He said kindly and I set the gun down and grab Akemi again, "He was going to kill them Shadow... They going to die," I cry and in a few minutes, all the hosts hug me... Satoshi tagged along with Takashi again and he held me close... I fall asleep on the floor being surrounded by people that I care about, I hate to admit it, but the idiots are starting to grow on me...

~~The next day during club hours~~

I feed kaname while Takashi held Akemi with a book in his hand. I finish feeding Kaname and grab Akemi back when Mitskuni ran up to us "my cavity is all better now!" "Us it?" "yeah! The swellings down! Can i have some candy?!" Takashi shoves ice candy into his mouth and Mitskuni jumped away holding his cheek when i spoke up. "Its not done healing. Don't pull any tricks, it has to heal," i scold him and he sulks about it.

ATTEMPT 1 FAILED

~~attempt 2~~

I watched with my servants around me, Mitskuni was trying to swoon his girls into giving him candy, "You know what goes well with that tea? Sweets! What do you say?! Huh?!" he cheers when I stand over him, "Don't bribe the girls into giving you, Sweets. It's not right," He was pissed that I said that, if I didn't have the babies he would have flipped me... I should have given Takashi the kids...

ATTEMPT 2 FAILED

~~Day 3~~

I walk with Mitskuni and Takashi to their class and I notice that Mitskuni is hiding his bag. I reach my hand out, "let me see the bag," I can carry it" I know you can hand it over,"I tell him and end up dumping out dozens of candies from his bag... The 1st years are following us, oh well I guess. Takashi handed him a sheet covered with pictures of sweets, While I picked up all the candies and threw the candy into a plastic bag,

~~CLUB TIME!!!~~

I sat with Tamaki and Mitskuni just flopped and Tamaki decided 'know what? I'm going to poke an aggravated martial arts master!' And when he gets bit me and Takashi stand over them and when He notices us, "Don't take it out on others" I say "It's disgraceful," That's when He threw us. Takashi stopped just before the wall and I hit the wall and I feel the wall crack slightly. "A little bit isn't gonna hurt me! Your so mean! You guys are hard-heads! I hate you! Uta, Takashi, I hate you!" He screams and it shatters my heart, I see in Takashi's eyes that it hit him hard to... I crawl up to Takashi and hug him, He gets up and tries to help me up but we both stumble and fall. "Wow, you two are on self-destruct. Are you okay," I put on a fake smile, "I'm fine, We're fine, Right Takashi?" I say my voice cracking... I'm not okay right now but I have my emotions to deal with... Really, my theme song is silent scream by Emma blue

I fall again, I can't stand, "It's my fault he can't eat candy... I forgot to remind him, He didn't brush his teeth before his nap," I say sadly and Takashi hugged me. When I hear Mitskuni running in and crying, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" He cries and He has been weird all day when They both pullout silk boxes. I cover my mouth, "Will you marry us?" Takashi asked and I nodded with tears falling down my face. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I will!" I cry. I can't believe it! I hug them closely, I don't wanna let go. I smile at them wiping my tears and I hear the hosts cheer and clap. I stand, "Let's go see the babies," I smile and pull them along calling Sebby, "I need to be picked up. I have something to show you, Sebby!" I say when I put the rings on my left ring finger Smiling widely.

.

.

.

I'm going to marry my true loves

~~~~~~~

This took way too long. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get another one out quicker than this. Baby Uta is gettin' married (^^) \\^_^//
I so excited,
I'm pathetic,
It's a fictional character,
That I made. -.-
Anyways
Sweet Nightmares

~L