Jungle pool SOS

I don't care for Shiro's EP so we gonna skip it, sorry and replace Haruhi with Uta in the video :-)

~~~~~

Something that I never tell anyone is I have Alexandria Genesis which is Natural purple, or rather violet, eyes are rare, but they do exist. They are NOT a brilliant purple as some Photoshopped images and contacts would have you believe. Blue eyes are common in newborns, and eyes often can darken or change colour after birth; hair is often lighter at birth and can darken as the child ages. I have told very few people, Tamaki will ask constantly but it's 'always I don't know' but Today I was kidnapped by they the little devil type. assholes. we all sat in the same limo and I decided to sit in between my two lovers. I like my disease because of 1. I don't have to shave 2.no periods 3.if I want a mini-me I still can have one. I love how I was born, We get there in a few minutes and I glared at the twins Ì choose my swimsuit and you do not touch me, even your shoulder is forbidden," I glare and sneered so they left me alone as I search for the change Room when brother pointed it out. I walk in and find a dark Violet one-piece that where the bust was slightly revealed and it had an open back. I slipped it on and it fit perfectly so I walked out and the lover boys went red "why so flushed? You saw me in nothing" I roll my eyes and then ignore my comment and we walk to the deck where everyone was. I sat in a chair but the Mitskuni pulled me towards the pool "let's go swim!" He cheered and I smiled and agreed to his request. We go to the current pool and I jump in but was hit with cold water. I squeak as the chill surrounded me, Mitskuni laughed at me when I splashed him and I had started WW111. We were both completely soaked when we walked up to Takashi "was some cake?" I ask and we go hunt for cake. We find the concession and raid it then snacked then Mitskuni pulled Takashi with him. I smile to watch them play, I want to keep them but I know it's probably won't last long, Like with Haruhi. I have to enjoy this while I can before this is all gone, I love them so much, I can't have them bail out on me in a few weeks.

~~Takashi~~

I love her, She has the brightest smile and a vibrant and ever-changing personality. She is so Kind hearted even though she has been through a lot this year. "Takashi! I want to sit on your back in the tide pool!" He cheered but he remained pretty quiet. I smile and nod and we went to the current pool. I start to swim and he jumped up. "Uta! Look at me!" He yelled and she had stopped her conversation with Kyoya and smiled at Mitskuni. Her smile warms m heart, it always makes me smile. I got a slight smile but nobody can see it. I get out after a few minutes and I and Uta switched.

~~Uta~~

My boys are so different, but they mesh together so well. I look at Kyoya then jumped in the water, I smiled as I swam over to Mitskuni "Hey Sweetie" I say cheerily and he had a big smile on his face when I see Tamaki hit the totem pole, The switch. I hear a roar and I quickly grab Mitskuni as we were soon engulfed in water and were moving quickly. I keep hitting walls, I had gotten a blow to the head that I think might have drawn a little blood. The stream slowed so I threw Mitskuni to land and try to get up because my lungs are burning. I get up on the shore and try to catch my breath... I touch my head then look at my hand to see blood "damn" I mumble but then get up and start walking "come on Sweetie we have to get moving, we should get to the next clearing soon enough," I say then he runs after me. The blood reaching my face. I leave it as is and trug through the jungle and Mitskuni following me closely

~~Timeskip~~

We see Haru and Taka surrounded by the police. I jump on one of their heads and proceed to kick their asses but I had to hold back sadly. I and Mitskuni finish in a matter of seconds when the hosts run up to us. "Hey guys" I smile and Haruhi looked concerned. "It's okay. Or are you scared of me and not worried about the blood on my head" I ask her smiling trying to calm but the twins started to poke at the police? "You think they might be sore? Leave them be" I sold them and they tell Haruhi about us. I walk up to the Kyoya and mumble so quiet only he could hear me "That's what happens when you're a government experiment and work" I smile at the end and he ruffles my hair but he noticed the blood "We got to patch that up and clean it before it gets infected." Brother said and I nodded "I'm gonna invite neko to my home, you three can visit too," I say pointing at Kyoya, Mitskuni and Takashi.