Chapter 3- Do I Love You?

Lala's POV

Do I love you?

"Uh, I gotta go," I say as I get up.

"Where are you going?," he asks looking up at at me.

"Uh, I uh, I've gotta go check if Amy's class is over," I reply,my voice sounding unsure.

"Can I come too?"

"No!... no, you can't come,"I say looking down at the last part. I walk away.

Why the heck did I just do that? What is wrong with you Lala! That was totally your chance. Damn your stupid.

I silently torture myself walking faster and faster while looking down. I walk to Amy's class and her class is almost over so I sit down and wait for about five minutes until she finally comes out.

We walk outside of school only to see Ryan standing in front of his car. I don't know why but I really wanted to avoid him so as soon as I see him I turn around walking back into the school but to no avail as Amy places her hand on my bag and pulls me back.

"Where are you going?," she asks, with an evil smile on her face. "Is it because of Ryan?," she adds with the same look.

"Huh?... what do you mean? Why would would - what does- pfft," I say realizing I've failed at making an excuse.

Amy starts laughing and suddenly there is a deep voice behind me asking if we want a ride. I know that it's Ryan so I turn around and quickly say.

We both reply at the same time.

"No, thanks."

"Yeah, sure," says Amy. 

"Great!," he exclaims, ignoring what I said.

--------------------------

Soon, we're the only ones in the car as he drove Amy home first.

I knew this would happen.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?," he asks.

Well.. I really don't want to go home yet. And this is my crush, but what if he asks me that again? Ugh. I'm starving though. You know what? I don't care. I'll just act like I didn't hear him if he asks again.

" Yeah, sure," I say almost muttering while staring at my lap as I'm unable to look at his face. "So where are do you want to go?" I ask still looking down.

"I don't know. What do you like to eat?," he asks.

"Burgers! Let's go to a burger place," I say with a huge smile across my face. I finally lift my head because of my love for burgers.

"Okay, okay," he says while laughing.

--------------------------------

"Are burgers your favorite food?," he asks, looking up at me.

"Yeah, definitely!," I reply. "What's yours?" I ask.

"Hmm, I don't think I have one," he chuckles and I'm sure I melt. "Can I ask you a question?," he asks.

"Yeah, sure"

"Are you... avoiding going home?," he asks and I slowly put down my burger.

"W-why would you think that?," I ask with a blank expression.