Chapter 9

Authors note

I don't know if I told you guys how may room there are in the castle but I'm gonna say that there are 57 rooms

It's been close to two months since I stayed at Darius' place. When I returned home that night my parents were pretty angry.

Darius took me out on a few dates. The first date he asked me on I had to cancel because it was after school Tuesday and my parents wouldn't let me out. So i told he he could take me out on Saturday when I was allowed out again.

Darius took me to a nice little cafe away from the castle. Mya and Diego agreed to let me go alone, without telling my parents of course.

Darius also started calling me princess and let me tell you it freaked me out but then i found out it was just a pet name. It still make me a bit cautious when he calls me princess but I'll get over it.

Today is March 1st, my birthday is tomorrow.  That means all my friends are gonna figure out that I'm really a princess.

I've been freaking out most of the day. My nerves won't calm, I've literally been pacing in my room for the past three hours.

What will happen when everybody in school finds out? Will things stay the same or will I be treated differently?

Questions like this have been swarming my head all day. Mya walks in handing me the sleeping pills I requested so I won't stay up all night thinking.

"Thanks Mya" I say taking the cup of water from her hands.  Once I take the pill I laid down on the bed.

Mya places the cup on the nightstand. She gets into bed with me. I lay there until the pills kick in.

I woke up at twelve, those pills must have been strong. Mya of course was still sleeping next to me. She will wake up whenever she pleases.

I head to the shower.  Where I've been for the past hour having the water pound against my back.

I get dressed in a simple t-shirt and pants. I walk to the game room. I found it just last week.

I enter only to see Andrew and Diego playing GTA 5 online on two separate TV's.

I sit next to Diego watching him shooting other players. That's where I spent the rest of my free time was watching the boys play as the gave me a turn once in awhile. 

A servant came running in sighing in relief when she found me. 

"Come on we need to get you ready for your party" she says running out of the room with me following after.

I got makeup thrown on, my hair done in light curls. I got my black dress on. Put my heels on. I grabbed my earings and matching necklace putting them both on. I throw my mask on at the last second.