Chapter 22

Authors note

You don't have to play the song but the song I'm talking about is listed above if you have know idea what the song is or you actually enjoy the song then please do play it.

Elena's POV

"I'm taking you my house after school" Darius says which makes me groan.

"I have a free period last hour and you're gonna make me wait for you to get done with your last class ugh I'm gonna be so bored" Darius chuckles at me. Darius pouts at me.

"Fine" I grumble, Darius kisses my head in victory.

I push Darius away from me still grumbling at him.

"What's got you unhappy" Casco says coming from the cafeteria.

"He's making me wait until he's done with school when clearly I'm done after fourth hour" I whine.

"I can take her back to the house since I have a free period fifth hour also" he turns to Darius.

Darius nods while pulling me back to him.

"Let me go Darius I'm gonna be late for class" I whine.

"I don't feel like letting you go" he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Well I'll just get a ride home with Mya and Diego" I sigh, glancing at him out of the corner of my eye.

Darius let out a groan then he released me. I ran out of his reach and toward my class.

"Well now I see how much you love me!" he shouts down the hall after me.

"Who says I love you!" I yell back down the hall at him, when I stopped to face him.

Before I can even blink Darius was already in front of me holding me against the wall.

"We both know you love me so why don't you just come out and say it" Darius smirked, his voice sounded a little different and his eyes were completely black not their usual grey color. 

I stare into his eyes and soon they turn back into their normal grey color.

"Sorry my wolf took control" he says sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

I give him a small smile as I continue watching him as he got worked up over the wolf thing.

"It's fine Darius" I giggle at him.

"Now go to class you already made me late" I huff walking off to my next class.

The next hour went by fast, I was already at my locker putting all of my homework in my bag.

Arms snaked around my waist sending tingles through my sides. I looked back at Darius with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll see you when I get home" he says placing a light kiss on my lips.

I grab my bag throwing it on one of my shoulders.

Casco came over taking my bag, right after I just put it on how dare he.

I give him a playful glare.

"I just did all that work to put that heavy thing on just for you to come over and take it from me" I sigh rubbing my shoulder we're my bag dug into my shoulder.

"Sorry Luna" he replied quietly.

I stab him in his gut with my elbow.

"Don't call me that" I hiss walking to the parking lot.