Chapter 21

Elena's POV

Yesterday Sofía, Darius and I had fun playing hide and seek. It was pretty unfair because I was playing with wolves who literally can sniff me out, but I still played for Sofía.

Today is my first day back to school since, well my birthday and the whole I'm a princess surprise.

Well let's see how this day turns out. I throw on a white and black stripped half turtle neck shirt and tucked them into a pair of tight fitting black jeans that were ripped in the knees. Hopefully my mother doesn't see these jeans. I threw on some black boots, then brushed through my hair. I looked in the mirror at my outfit, my  shirt didn't cover all of the stitches on my shoulder but it two out of ten.

I grab my bag and head down stairs

I grab my bag and head down stairs. I peek in the kitchen seeing nobody down here.

I grab a yogurt and head to the dinning room. I sit in my seat while I eat my strawberry yogurt.

I look up when I hear someone entering the room. Darlene gives me a bright smile, while sitting next to me. 

"You didn't tell me you got stitches" she gapes at my shoulder.

" I have ten on my shoulder and thigh and twenty on my stomach" I gave her a small smile.

"I'm going to school with you" she blurts.

"No you're not" I say.

"Yes I'm going to protect you" she says being serious which made me laugh.

"What could you possibly do that Mya and Diego can't?" I raise an eyebrow.

She puffs her cheek while shrugging.

"Exactly so your not going" I push away from the table. I take care of my stuff then head towards the door were Mya and Diego are waiting.

"Ready?" Diego asked.

I nod my head and head towards his car, getting into the back.

Diego drives to the school when we were all in the car.

Diego parks his car in an empty space.

I jump out of the car, maneuvering myself through the parking lot. When I reach the side walk in front of the school I stood there.

Another student walked by me with wide eyes as they hurried themselves inside. What was her problem? 

I take a deep breath lifting my foot to walk into the school but stop when the school doors fly open and teens start rushing out talking loudly.

They all stop in front of me, just staring at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face!" I gasp feeling my face.

What do they want?

I see Darius his group coming over.

"What are they doing?" I ask glancing back at them.