Chapter 15

Darius' POV

When we reached my pack house I demanded a meeting with the pack warriors.

I shifted behind a tree throwing on basketball shorts. I rushed to the meeting room. I see most of all the warriors standing in the room having a heavy conversation on how they were gonna get their luna back.

This is what i like about these warriors, they start right away with coming up with a plan to rescue a pack member. My warriors may not know who their luna is but they know that she is already apart of this pack now matter what.

I make my way to the front of the room with the twins trailing behind me. I clear my throat getting the attention of the whole room.

"So what have you come up with so far?" I question. They look at each other waiting for someone to speak up.

"Well Alpha we didn't get much but we do know we aren't leaving without a fight" a young guy in the middle of the crowd spoke.

I nod my head trying to think of something to add to his statement.

"Ok so we take out the guards at the borders then make our way to the house" another guy spoke.

"One of the guards we have to save so they can warn his alpha then we kill him. Then by the time we reach their pack house they will be ready to fight. They will be expecting me to go and get Elena myself but they'll will be very disappointed when I stay outside fighting with the rest of you. I'll have the twins go in and three of you to go in and then bring her here where we all will meet you. We leave in two days so get plenty of rest" I add on to someone elses plan.

They nod there heads liking the plan. I look towards the twins.

"You guys better not screw this up or you'll never live long enough to meet you mates" I state loud enough for them to hear.

"We got this" they both say at the same time.

Elena's POV

I stayed outside until the sun went down. John had to drag me inside.

I pouted when he locked the door shoving his keys in his pocket.

"I have to go out of town for a few days so my best friend, Rhett will be here watching over you while im out" he says texting something on his phone.

A minutes later a guy with some curly white hair and green eyes walked down the stairs.

"This is Rhett, Rhett this is Elena the one who cant go outside at all when I'm gone. I'll see you when I get back I guess" he says walking out the door.

Rhett looks at me with questioning eyes.

"Why cant you go outside?" he says plopping himself on the couch.

"Oh he didnt tell you why i cant go outside but hell tell you that he kidnapped me what kind of friend is he" I mutter, sitting in a chair close to the couch Rhett sat on.

"Well the first day he let me outside I saw an old ex friend" I pause wondering if he went with John.

"Anyways I stabbed him with his own knife" I finish sitting up straighter when I realized I was slouching and it started to cause my back to hurt.

"But your the princess. I never thought you'd stab someone" he spoke. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Well Rhett when you really hate someone then finally see them after years and they try to mess with you again you forget what you are and why it's not okay to stab a guy" I give him a small smile.

"And who is this guy you stabbed?"

"Oh um his name is Mitch" I saya his name like it was poison. Rhett nodded his head.

"I never liked the guy in the first placed" he muttered.

"Well I did he was a close friend anyways im usually not allowed out of my room this late so you better lock me away" I stand up but he doesn't follow.

"You don't need locked in just go do what ever" he waved me off.

"I'm kinda tired so I'll just head off to bed" I state.

I walk in the direction of my room when I ran into something or should I say someone.

I back away looking up only to see Mitch himself standing before me.

"Watch where your going" he growled adding a smirk when he realized it was me.

"Well isn't it my lucky day" he commented to himself.

"It is not anybody's lucky day now if you excuse me I have a bed waiting for me" I push past him.  

He spun around grabbing my wrist.

"I never got payback for when you stabbed me" he says stabbing me in the side.

I let out a pain filled scream as I fell to the ground holding my side.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE! What did you do to her" Rhett came into the room screaming. He didn't get far when he was tackled to the floor by three guys.

One of the guys injected Rhett with something that made him go unconscious.

The guys dragged Rhett away. Mitch turned back to me squatting down so he could look into my eyes.

"I'm not close to done with you" he smirked raising his hand at me bringing it down against my cheek. His hand was soon replaced with a sting.

I brought one of my hands up to cover my cheek. I pulled my hand away when I felt a thick substance against my skin. My whole hand was cover with my blood from where he stabbed me.

Well looks like he got me good. My vision starts become black dots, then darkness consumes me.

When I wake up I'm in a cell. Well this is what I feared the first time I woke up at thus place. 

I look around the cell, I'm laying on a crusty thin matt with my hands bound to the wall.

My clothes have blood stains on it and im pretty sure my stab wound has stopped bleeding.

I try to sit up a little straighter but immediately stop when pain shoots through my stomach.

A single tear slides down my cheek. Why me, why anyone. Why did I have to be taken then stabbed and placed in this tiny cell.

My thoughts are rudely interrupted by Mitch when he walked in.

"How does it feel in there" he laughed evilly.

"This is how it's gonna be from now on princess. I'll come in here daily to beat on you for fun or when I'm bored sound good" he states opening the cell door. 

And that's how I spent the last two hours being whipped, punched and stabbed.

Authors note

Not edited.

Ugh can you believe this Mitch character like who the hell does he think he is. Comment on what you think should happen to him because believe me when I say this I have know fucking clue what I should do to his character but I know something should happen to him, right?

Anyways Hope you enjoyed.

Until next time

-Rae