Chapter 23

Elena's POV

"Well I want you to move in" he said. I froze, why did he have to ask that?

"Darius I told you I can't be your Luna so that also means I can't move in with you" I groan getting up and pacing around the room.

I look towards Darius seeing his eyes flicker back and forth from black to grey, I guess they're fighting for control. His eyes finally turn grey and stay that way.

"I'd you just give us a chance and stay here for a while you might reconsider" he said getting up and placing his hands on my shoulder to stop me from pacing.

"Look Darius even if I wanted to move in and trust me I do but if I bring up moving out to my parents they will put me on lock down and I won't even be able to go to school so just leave it at that" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I won't leave it at that and it won't hurt to ask" he states anger rising in his voice.

"It will hurt because then I won't be able to see you" I pout.

"At least ask and if they say no then I'll just have to steal you" he smirks.

"Fine but just to let you know they're going to say no" I vow

"Well my princess looks like I'll just have to steal you just like you stole my heart" he smashes his lips onto mine.

It takes me only a moment before my lips start moving with his.

Darius lifts me up, causing me to wrap my leggings around his waist.

I didn't know we moved until my back hit the bed and Darius was hovering over me.

Darius only broke the kiss to trail kisses down my jaw and neck.

Darius'lips cane in contact of my sweet spot making me moan.

Darius stopped looking up at me.

"Can I mark you?" He asked, wait does he mean like to pee on me like a dog does to a tree.

"Um what's a mark?" I ask instead.

"It's what mates do. It show every other male wolf that you belong to me but to humans it'll just look like a tattoo. It will be placed right here" he said kissing my sweet spot once more.

"Will it hurt?" I ask looking Darius in the eyes.

"I heard it does for a few seconds but then it turns into pure pleasure then afterwards you'll be tired" he explained while shrugging.

I thought for a second, if I let him then he'll most likely move me in here. If I don't let him mark me then he might get mad and still move me in here but he'll still be mad and I'll have to deal with him being angry. I guess I'll go with the happy version of Darius.

"Yeah I guess you can mark me" I nod my head.

"Really are you sure I mean you don't have to it'll just make my wolf and I at ease and we'll wait i-" I cut him off.

"Just mark me before I change my mind" Darius nodded before his canines extended.

Darius leaned closer saying "sorry if this hurts" his canines peirce my skin.

"Owww!" I scream, bitting my lip to stop me from screaming.

Soon enough the pain stopped and pure pleasure took over just like Darius said would happen.

Darius retracted his canines from my neck. He places a soft light kiss on my lips.

My eyes started to droop and I became tired.

"Get some rest" Darius pulls the covers up over me.

"But I don't want to sleep" I whine trying to stay awake.

"I'll stay here with you and I'll get you ice cream when you wake up" he vowed.

"Fine but I'm only in for the ice cream" I mumble.

"Fine then you won't need me here if your just want the ice cream" he smirked getting up. I grab his hand stopping him from taking another step away from me.

"No stay please" I say closing my eyes. The bed dips and Darius pulls me on top of his chest.

I'm half way asleep when Darius  kissed my head saying "I love you princess, goodnight"

I wake up before the sun came up and I was still sprawled out on Darius' chest.

The first thing that came to my mind was my ice cream and I wanted it now.

"Darius wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!" I growl the last wake up.

Darius didn't even stir. I placed my lips on Darius', he kissed back almost instantly. I pull away giving Darius a bright smile.

"Princess why are you taking advantage of me while I'm asleep?" He raised his eyebrow smirking.

"It was the only way I knew would wake you" I say sheepishly.

"Anyways good morning and I love you too" I say remembering what he said last night.

"Princess it's only 6 in th- wait what did you say?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You actually heard that"

"If you didn't want me to hear it make sure you say it when I'm actually asleep" I chuckle.

"Princess I wanted you to hear it and I knew you weren't sleeping but I thought that maybe you were basically asleep" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"But just remember Lena I love you more" he said seriously.

"Yeah yeah whatever bow I want my ice cream" I say becoming even more serious.

"It's too early I'll take you out for some ice cream later and when the sun is actually out and shining" he chuckled.

I pout but nod. Darius shakes his head but places his lips on my pout. He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth.

He pulled back smirking "Now put that pout away and go look at your mark"

I got off the bed walking towards the bathroom mirror. When I looked in the mirror I saw Darius' wolf and shadow of a human which I'm assuming is me. Under the wolf written in cursive is D.S for Darius Stone. (I have know idea if I ever mentioned Darius' last name but it is Stone)

Authors note

Ooh Darius finally got to mark her 😁

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed.

Until next Wednesday,

-Rae