Chapter 20

Elena's POV

"Slow down Sof" Darius tells Sofía.

Sofía runs even faster towards the door.

"Thank you" she tells one of the guards who opened the door for her before she ran inside.

I gave the guard a glare which made him look anywhere but me.

"Sofía get back here" Darius yells when he can't see her when we stepped through the door.

"Darius chill out she'll be fine in this castle" I reassure him.

Darius starts sniffing the air, then heads to the left. What is he doing?

I follow behind him until he came to a stop, causing me to run into his back.

I just lay my head in his back.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"This is your castle you should know where we're going, all I'm doing is following my sister's sent" he answered.

I walk around him, grabbing his hand then continue down the hall to the throne room.

I heard Sofía talking to someone, when I came to the door.

When I entered with Darius I saw my parents, sister, Mya and Diego.

"And who is it that brought you here?" Darlene questions as she sat on the ground in front of her.

"My brother Darius and princess Elena brought me" she smiled, twirling around in her dress.

"Sofía you can't just take off like that" Darius scorns her.

Sofía looks at Darius nodding her head.

"Sorry won't happen again" she said running to Darius hugging his legs.

Darius lets go of my hand to bend down to pick her up.

Darlene jumps up from the ground and rushes over to me, pulling me into a tight hug that kinda hurt but I missed her too much to pull away.

"Hey Darlene not so tight she still healing" Darius interrupts us.

"What do you mean still healing.. Efren you said John wouldn't hurt her!" My mother shouts at my dad.

"He wouldn't" my dad replied.

"Oh don't worry it wasn't John it was Mitch and get is long gone" Darius awkwardly chuckles.

By the time my parents were done arguing back and forth they joined the hug along with Mya and Diego.

I pull away from the hug, looking at every single one of them and let me tell you, they look miserable.

"You all need some sleep" I tell them.

"We'll all head to sleep earlier tonight knowing that your safe now" Darlene says.

"No you all will head to bed now and rest until you're not tired anymore, now off you all go" I to push them towards the door.

They finally head to their own rooms well all but Mya and Diego.

"I meant you guys too" I put my hand on my hip.

"You need guards and so here we are" Mya gives me a cheeky smile.

"I'd prefer to have guards who weren't going to fall asleep on their shift and besides I'm not leaving the castle and if I leave I have Darius and I'll go get Andrew" I push them out of the room.

"Go get rest and then we can catch up when your not trying to doze off" I add before they left.

I turn to face Sofía and Darius.

"So Sofía what do you want to do?"

"Show me your dresses!" She squeals jumping out of her brothers arms.

I chuckle at her but grab her hand and leading her to my room.

Darius somehow gets in front of us and ends up in my bed when we arrive at my room.

I roll my eyes at him while Sofía giggles at him.

I lead her to the closet letting her roam around looking at all the dresses.

"They're nice, big and pretty" she looks at me with wide eyes.

I move forward digging around one of my dresses until my hand touches a dress that's a lot smaller.

I pull the dress it examining it before handing it to her. It was a blue and green off the shoulder fluffy dress

"Here this dress used to be mine but it looks like you're dress is getting a bit run down" I say as she takes the blue dress.

She squeals once again while hugging me

She skips ok out if the closet and to the open bathroom.

I lay down on the bed next to Darius.

"You know she's never going to take that dress off" he says wrapping an arm over my waist as he leaned his head in his hand while his elbow was propped up.

"Sounds like a you problem" I give him a cheeky smile.

"Nope it sounds like my parents problem" he chuckled.

The bathroom door opens revealing a happy Sofía. She twirled around showing us her new look.

Sofía climbs on the bed sitting next to me.

"Oouu Dar loves yooou" she says pointing at me while giggling like a maniac.

"Sof you don't even know what love is so how do you know I love Elena?" He questioned, but he also didn't deny that he loved me... Right?

Authors note

Not edited.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Until next time,

-Rae