Family [20°]

"y/n!"

I hear Taehyung yell as I sprint around the halls. I managed to break out of the room and run away. I grin evilly, my eyes flashing with craze. I giggle like a maniac, thinking this was like a game of tag. "Come and get me!" I laugh out, looking around for a place to hide. All of a sudden I scream when Taehyung catches up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up.

"Got you." I giggle afterward when he turns me around, pushing me up against the wall. He smirks and shifts his gaze to mine, licking his lips. "Why're you always trying to run away, this is the second time, isn't it? I thought you were going to behave. What happened, Princess?"

I shrug playfully and kiss the bridge of his nose. "I wanna go shopping."

"I'll have my maids shop for you."

I sigh and pout. "Come on, at least come with me if you don't trust me." The right side of his lip curls up into a smile.

"I'm on the run, beautiful."

I roll my eyes at his excuse.  "That didn't stop you from kidnapping me."

He chuckles and presses his thumb to my bottom lip. "You're still on about that?"

I huff and look away from him until something pops inside my head. "Then how about Jin come with me?"

He looks at me confused. "Kim Seokjin?"

I nod, "I've seen the way he dresses, he has a great sense of style." He stares into my eyes as he proffers the idea.

He hums in thought. "I guess you do need new clothes...I'll let you go." He softly drops me to my feet, but immediately presses his body up against mine, my back hitting the wall. He glares at me warningly. "Try anything and it won't be pretty for you."

I blow into his face, pushing him off of me. "I've learned my lesson, Mr. Kim."

"I know you have, princess."

—————————

"What do you think of this, Jinnie?" I turn toward Jin, holding up a blouse. I frown as I watch him look around to see if there were anybody trying to spy on us. "Uh, hello?" He snaps his head toward me, raising his eyebrows. "I didn't ask for you to come to not pay attention to me." I exasperatedly sigh out, putting back the light pink blouse I had picked out. I walk toward another rack of clothes, Jin right behind me.

"Sorry, love, I'm just making sure I'm paying close attention to my surroundings in case something happens."

"Someone's gonna keep an eye on us if you keep looking around like you're about to steal something." I roll my eyes, searching through the clothes.

He ignores my sarcastic comment and changes the topic. "We've been here for an hour now, don't you think it's time to go?" I look up at him and shake my head.

"Mr. Kim gave me a million to spend, so that's what I'll be doing."

He gawks at my bluntness. "Has he become your sugar daddy or something?" I laugh and walk over to the accessories. "I'm honestly getting tired of holding these bags, can we please go?"

I huff, getting annoyed with him. "Fine, but I'm hungry."

He sighs in relief. "We can go to the food court and then we're off, got it?" He says sternly, turning around to go pay for the stuff I had previously laid in his arms.