Part 3

"Are you sure about this Arnold?"

Arnold turned around and smiled at Bridged as he tugged on her hand pulling her deeper into the forest. "Yes I'm sure and you're going to love it."

Bridged sighed as Arnold drug her off to who knows where. She was hoping that it was something romantic, but they couldn't afford to let people know that they actually liked each other. That could wait till they were back inside sharing a room. Bridged tripped and stumbled on a hidden root. Arnold stopped long enough to set her back on her feet before they continued on again. Arnold finally stopped beside a clear pool of water. He turned and gave her one of his boyish smiles. It was his smile that had won her over the first day they'd bet.

"Tada," Arnold said playfully as he kissed her hand.

Bridged looked at the beauty that surrounded them. "What's all this for?" She asked on a laugh.

"Happy Anniversary! You didn't think I'd forget did you."

Bridged ducked her head a little. "Actually I did. Sorry Arnold."

Arnold kissed her lovingly on the lips. "It's alright my love. I had to work hard to get you here. I made sure that no one would disturb us."

"How'd you manage that?"

Arnold led her to a spot underneath one of the trees where there was a blanket set out. Arnold dropped his archeologist style bag to the ground before he sat down next to his wife. He stretched his long legs out as he reclined on his left elbow. He reached up and tugged on Bridged's braid. "I told them that it we were going to look for intelligent life and that I was going to try to get lucky while we were out in the forest. I made sure to sound hopeful."

Bridged laughed. "You lied to them."

Arnold gave her a boyish grin. "Of course I did. I made sure that they'd stay a long ways away." Arnold sat up and reached into his bag and pulled out a worn velvet bag. He bounced the bag lightly in his hand before he handed it to her. "It's not much, but I knew you'd want it if you saw it."

Bridged gave him a puzzled look before she opened the bag and dumped the contents into her hand. Into her hand spilled a beautiful necklace. It was made in ancient Egyptian style with lapis lazuli and gold wire. In the center of the necklace was the eye of Horus. The necklace was small and dainty, but impressive. Bridged looked up at Arnold in joy and awe.

"Where did you get this?"

"I got it from a vendor in Egypt the last time we were there. I'd forgotten I had it till I found it a few days before our trip. It's styled on Ancient Egyptian jewelry and was made by an obscure Egyptian artist."

Bridged carefully put the necklace back into the drawstring bag and tucked it into the archeologist styled bag she carried making sure it rested safely between her sketch pads. She laid her bag aside before she leaned over and kissed Arnold.

"Thank you Arnold. You're right, I love it."

"I knew you would."

Bridged kissed Arnold again before he pulled her down on top of him and settled back onto the blanket. Bridged lay comfortably atop Arnold as they kissed. She shivered as Arnold's fingers traced circles on her back underneath her shirt.

"How long do you think we have before the others come looking for us?"

Arnold brought one hand up so that he could push Bridged's glasses back up her nose.

"I would hope for an hour, but I'd say less than thirty minutes. They believe we hate each other. It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to watch me get lucky or see if you'd slap me instead."

Bridged folded her arms across her husband's chest and propped her chin on her arms. Arnold blinked his amber eyes at Bridged as he ran his hands up her ribs.

"I would like nothing more than to make sweet love to you here beneath the spreading oak like trees, but I do not want other men to see you without your clothes on."

"That's what I love about you. You are always so thoughtful when it comes to my feelings and sensibilities."

Arnold chuckled as he shifted so that he could kiss her lovingly on the lips. "I had many years to figure out what those were."

Bridged abruptly sat up and straddled Arnold's hips. Arnold readjusted his glasses and smiled up at Bridged. Bridged gave him a soft smile before she tugged his shirt free of his of his slacks so that she could run her hands up his washboard stomach. Arnold folded his hands behind his head and watched Bridged. She bit her lip and gave him a sexy look before she began slowly grinding her hips against his.

"You're killing me babe."

Bridged gave Arnold a saucy wink before she sat back and really started grinding against him. Arnold moved his hands so that he could run them up her thighs to her waist. Bridged let her head fall back. Her hands found Arnold's as he began to thrust his hips against hers.

A low moan escaped Bridged as she dug her nails into Arnold's wrists. Arnold made a sexy sound as his hands moved from Bridged's hips to her breasts. A shudder went through Bridged's body as Arnold's rubbed against her in just the right way.

Bridged opened her eyes and looked down at Arnold. Sexual desire was heavy in his eyes as he gazed at her. Bridged leaned down and kissed him before she slid off of him. She felt wet between her legs as her sex continued to throb. Arnold wrapped his arms around Bridged as her right hand trailed down his torso and beneath the waistband of his khaki's. Arnold's hips jerked slightly as Bridged cupped him.

"Hurry babe," Arnold murmured as he began flexing his hips against Bridged's hand.

Bridged fisted her hand around her husband's impressive girth and began to pump his cock. Arnold groaned into Bridged's mouth as he came in her hand. Bridged kissed him before she removed her hand being careful not to get any of his seed on their clothes. Bridged licked her hand clean while Arnold watched. His eyes darkened and he had just begun to reach for her when they heard a branch snap somewhere in the forest.

Arnold sat up when the branch broke. Bridged shaded her hand against the sudden burst of sunlight that came out of the clouds overhead. Arnold stood up and began tucking in his shirt. Bridged gained her feet and worked on straightening her shirt.

"Who's there?" Arnold called out as they peered in the direction that the sound had come from.

Bridged wrapped her hand around Arnold's hard bicep. "Do you think it could be a native?"

Arnold covered the hand Bridged had on his arm as he peered into the forest. "I don't know. My guess would be that the General has sent people after us."

Bridged sighed as she plopped back down on the ground and pulled her satchel close. Arnold sat down next to her. He slid a hand around the nape of her neck and pulled her close so that he could kiss her.

"If it is them, make sure to look disgusted when they show up. I'll make a move on you and you can slap me."

A pained look entered Bridged's eye. "I hate slapping you all the time."

A grin suddenly stretched across Arnold's face. "You make it up to me in the bedroom."

"Who ever knew that having you spank me was such a turn on," Bridged mused as three men stepped out of the forest.

"Time for that world famous acting skills we possess," Arnold said as he tried to slip a hand between Bridged's thighs.

Bridged gasped in pretended outrage and smacked Arnold as hard as she could across the cheek. She shot to her feet and began yelling at him for thinking that he could take liberties with her. As Bridged shouted at a shocked Arnold, still sitting on the ground, she thought she caught a glimpse of a humanoid creature in the forest. Arnold chose that instant to stand up and start arguing with her blocking her view of the forest.

"Did we come at a bad time?"

Bridged spun on the man. "Yes!" She snapped before grabbing her bag off the ground. Bridged gave Arnold a poisoned look before she clomped off in the direction of camp.