Part 11

Bridged made it to their hut a split second before Arnold did. He didn't look disappointed though. A salacious glimmer shone in Arnold's eyes as he pulled Bridged to him and kissed her hard. Bridged clung to him as Arnold walked them backwards into their small hut.

Arnold's arms pulled Bridged close and she moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from her long enough to lean his forehead against hers. His breath fanned her face as he struggled to gain control. Bridged giggled as her hands began to roam over Arnold's body.

"You are not making this easy Bridged love."

Bridged gave her husband a saucy wink as her hands pushed Arnold's worn shirt off his shoulders. His undershirt soon followed. Arnold kissed Bridged deeply as his hands began pulling her clothes off and tossing them aside. In short order both of them were standing naked wrapped up in each others' arms.

In between kisses Bridged teased Arnold about winning the race. "I think it's time I claimed my prize."

"I think you cheated." Arnold said as he gave her one last kiss.

A throaty laugh escaped Bridged as she followed Arnold down to the ground. Bridged straddled Arnold and let out a groan as his erection brushed against her core. Arnold steadied her with his strong capable hands. Bridged placed her hands on Arnold's chest and leaned down so that her loose hair could brush against Arnold's skin.

Arnold's fingers tightened their grip on her biceps. Bridged kissed Arnold tenderly before she began to rock forward and backwards letting his erection glide against the folds of her labia. The feeling was exquisite and Bridged enjoyed the feeling of Arnold's enlarged phallus sliding along her genitals.

"Fuck Bridged." Arnold breathed as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "You're killing me love."

Bridged blinked down at Arnold through lidded eyes. "I know, but this feels so good."

Arnold let out another groan. "Have mercy on me love. Please?"

Bridged changed positions so that she could guide Arnold's impressive length inside her. A groan escaped both of them as Bridged sank slowly down till Arnold was impaled inside her to the hilt. Bridged leaned forward and rubbed noses with Arnold as she slowly began to move. Arnold stretched his arms out above his head so that Bridged could have free reign to explore his torso with her hands.

Bridged tried to keep the pace slow, but Arnold had a different plan in mind. He suddenly grabbed Bridged and rolled her over so that he was on top. Bridged cried out as Arnold's hips thrust against hers. Bridged arched her back and met Arnold stroke for stroke. Cries of pleasure escaped her mouth as Arnold made love to her in wild abandon.

"Faster Arnold," Bridged panted as she clung to Arnold. "I don't know how much longer I'll last."

Arnold shifted slightly as his strokes became short and quick. Bridged cried out as her body convulsed beneath Arnold. Arnold buried his face against Bridged's throat as a strangled cry left his throat.

Bridged let out a satisfied sigh as Arnold's weight pressed her into the ground. His lips kissed tenderly at her neck as he slowly thrust his hips against hers trying to prolong her orgasm. Bridged ran her hands down Arnold's back.

"That's some of the best sex we've had in a long time."

Arnold chuckled as he rose above her and kissed the tip of her nose. "That's because we didn't have to worry about the General or his men walking in on us."

Bridged gave Arnold a sanguine look as she stretched beneath him. Arnold laughed as he sat back on his knees. His hands came up to gently stroke her arousal.

"What's with the confident look in your eye?"

Bridged remained stretched out for his eyes to see. "Oh, nothing really. I'm just thinking about how much sex I'm sure we're going to have tonight."

Arnold raised an eyebrow. "Are you willing to keep count?"

A slow smile spread across Bridged's face as ground her hips against Arnold's hand. "Shall we break a new record for us?"

A sexy sound escaped Arnold's throat as he slowly slid himself back into the silky warmth of Bridged's core. "I will take that bet."