{four}

chapter four~

HE pulled me tightly into his warm body, nuzzling his angular face in my thick hair. I can feel his lips curl into a smile as he exhales deeply, causing goosebumps to form on my shoulder.

"Mmmmm. You smell like me, I like you this way." His voice sounds deeply in a husky tone. I begin to feel a bit uncomfortable but also content at the same time. We have been binging TV shows all night, his arms never releasing me from his strong and warm hold on his lap. But the need to use the restroom is overwhelming and I must get up before something really embarrassing happens. Ew.

I use my skinny arms to push myself up, struggling a bit to break his strong hold, but eventually, he unlocks his muscular arms that were once wrapped tightly around my waist and lets me walk towards his bathroom. I can tell he didn't want to hurt me, and that he somehow trusted that I would come back, even though I have the chance to just walk right out of his house.

Part of me never wants to go back into the cruel world that waits to crush the rest of my life until I have no more of it to live. But the other part of me tells me not to get too comfortable because I don't know for sure when Ellias will tell me to get out of his life, his home.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and do my business. I wash my hands roughly with his lavender smelling soap, looking at myself in the mirror and splashing some water in my face. I then dry my face and hands, leaning on the edge of the sink as I feel as if I can't stand. I don't ever want to leave, but I also don't ever want to be hurt again. I can't trust anyone, even if they save me from a storm. I just wish that I was still at my old home, with my mom coming home to see me working on my homework before she places one of her warm kisses on my cheek. We tell each other about our days, giggling at how stupid the people at my school can be. She would go to bed early to get some sleep for a new day, but I knew that she just lay in her bed reading one of her many favorite books.

My thoughts are interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I gain the strength to stand straight and I open the door slowly, and I'm greeted with a concerned looking Ellias.

"What's wrong, angel?" His baby blue eyes held great sympathy as he took a big smooth step towards me and hugged me, fully absorbing me into his muscular torso. It's as if our bodies were molded to fit into place with one another's, like two puzzle pieces.

"M-My m-mom," I struggled to say the words, but I feel safe enough in his arms to tell him.

"Ok, ok. How about I get you some chocolate and you can get some sleep, you don't have to say anything to me if you don't want to." That sounds lovely, and I give him a small but genuine smile, nodding my head slightly.

"Let me take you back to your room," he picked me up like a baby in his arms, holding me with the gentlest of touches. He starts to walk out of his room but I stop him by giving out a very tiny and soft groan.

"Me stay, with y-you, me warm w-with you." I didn't have any control over my lips as the words stuttered out slowly and tiredly. I lifted my eyes to his and saw pure happiness flood into them. But, they quickly changed as he looked down at me with a look of sympathy and maybe guilt. I hope he doesn't think I'm upset at him, with small tears falling down my high and flushed cheeks.

"Of course, baby." His body turned swiftly toward his large bed. With nice and dark silk sheets that just screamed heaven. His baby blue eyes never left my big dark chocolate ones, looking at me with love. I'm not going to lie, it is a bit strange, nonetheless, it feels so right.

He lays down first and fixes my small figure on top of his calm body. My head rests on his hard abdomen and I begin to fade with every soothing breath he takes. My eyes close signaling the coming of a deep slumber, and with the last piece of consciousness I have, I feel his plump and soft lips place a gentle kiss on the top of my head.