{seven}

chapter seven~

"HELLO world! Ella here, and welcome to the 'Kablam!' game show! I'm your host, Ella Kingsleigh and this is our solo contestant; Cody Simms!" I giggled out as I danced on top of the coffee table in Ellias's living room. I had picked up a hairbrush after we ate dinner and decided to have a little fun with it.

"Question number one!" I shouted as I pointed my finger at Cody. I believe I may have had too many chocolates.

Drunk on chocolate, amiright?

"Shoot," Cody spoke as he nodded his head and moved his hands in a 'bring it on' gesture.

"Is cheesecake a cake or a pie?" I question with a pouty questioning face while directing my brush at him, still standing on the table in only a comfy silk robe and my disheveled long blonde hair waving around.

"Easy, it's a cake!"

"Errrrr, wrong! The correct answer was...neither! It's actually a CHEESE!" I giggled in a fit of laughter and I came tumbling down before I could realize it.

My face immediately went from smiley to scared for my life in a millisecond. Thankfully, Cody was sitting below me and caught me before I could properly hit my head. I looked into his eyes and my smile grew back.

"Thank you, kind sir." I slurred giggly and sat up from Cody cradling my tiny form compared to his newly developed muscular one.

"Now, on to your Kablam! Let me think," I spoke with my finger ending up tapping thoughtfully on my small defined chin. "I've got it! You have to let me give you a girly makeover!"

I'm enjoying Cody's company more than I ever thought I could. It just feels like I'm home with him here, like nothing has changed.

But, things have changed. My mother is dead and he's a completely different guy from the scrawny and horny teenage boy I used to know. He's some sort of man now. Ew, never mind that.

"Okay, okay. I have to admit it's not as bad as I thought it would be." Cody sat on a kitchen stool with makeup and jewelry all around him. I'm proud of my gorgeous masterpiece and I can't wait to show Ellias! He's been in his room all night, something about work of a sort. But, I'm sure he could use a break at the moment anyway.

"Great! Now let's get you out of that t-shirt and into something a little more...comfortable." I winked jokingly at him and dragged him by his wrist toward the room Ellias had given me, even though I spend most of my nights in his room.

I pick out another silk robe like the one I'm wearing and a pair of sleek feline shades. I turn around to look again at my masterpiece but I don't find who I am looking for. Instead, I find an empty doorway which once held the presence of Cody. With a fake angry face, I pout my way out of my room looking out for my prey.

Once I enter the deep and narrow hallway, I focus my predator eyes on the target. It's a jungle out here, but all I need is to complete my mission. In a millisecond, I pounce my claws on the back of Cody and wrap my legs around the back of his torso, latching tightly onto his wide shoulders and hissing in his ears. He chuckles deeply after taking a moment to be startled. He struggles to get a hold on me and manages to rip me off of him and tackle me to the ground.

Now, both of us are laughing our heads off, completely mad out of our minds. My hair lays in a disarray on the slick black floor. I lightly push for him to get off of me and he helps me up.

As I continue to giggle, he surprises me by lifting up my small form and draping me off his back, holding my legs together to keep me from kicking. I scream playfully and punch my fists on his hard back.