{twenty-two}

chapter twenty-two (a few more months later)

OUR first night in the new house. As grand as it is, it feels homey already. Ellias welcomed me to stay with him, even though he knows I don't want to get serious with him without getting to know him more. And being the homeless woman I am, I say yes. What harm could it bring? I will be getting to know more about him if I live with him, so I think it's ok.

I have all of my things, Ellias helped me pack up what little I have from Cody's place and transfer it here. I also helped him get his stuff here, of course. So I am really doing this. Moving back in with Ellias, to know him more, that's all. Only friends for the time being.

I take the first step into the completely finished house and take in every detail to admire our work. The ceiling is high and old victorian looking, since we wanted to go for an extravagant but antique look for his homey home. The open floor as we enter is a warm mahogany that spreads as far as the eye can see like a pooling lake. The walls are patterned white, while the doorways are adorn with wooden radial arches. The feeling is overall warm and cozy, and the living rooms feel twice as welcoming.

I give the biggest smile, "It looks absolutely beautiful."

"Wait until you see your room." He walks up closer to me, grabbing my bags and taking me up the patterned carpet staircase, it seems to be the same carpet we chose for the living rooms. He knew I had taken a liking to the old but beautiful look of the plush carpet.

We walk past one door before coming to what must be mine. It has a double wooden door, with some kind of white gold decoration framing the top arch, and two crystal door handles.

I gasp in awe, "You didn't have to make a room so special for me. This must have cost a fortune with just the door!" I sort of yell at him, but not too loud, I'm not that angry. I do love it, and I did know that this whole house would have to cost millions to make, but he didn't have to make me feel so guilty by literally making my room the most expensive addition.

"No, but I wanted to, Beautiful. You deserve a bedroom a quarter as beautiful as you." He smiles lovingly down at me, hugging me now. Gosh darn he can't be making me feel like his queen when I still haven't had enough time to get to know the king.

Sadly I have to wiggle my body out of his hold, taking a huff of defeat and opening the door.

It's so very perfect. Ellias has insisted on designing my room, and I for sure thought he would make it dark and grey like his old room. However, I let him design it and let me just say it is way better than I would have done.

The window is the first thing I see, grand and arched taking up from the floor to the ceiling. The curtains are light pink and ruffled with many sheer layers.

Next, the bed. It was framed with the most gorgeous and beautifully detailed wood, white sheer curtains trimmed with little white butterflies dangling from the tops of the frame. My mattress was decorated with a pink silk duvet cover and a fluffy pink throw blanket at the bottom corner. I take steps over to sit on the bed, I must try it. The most heavenly feeling I have ever felt in my life is sitting down on this cloud.

I giggle softly as I take in more, a content smile plastered permanently on my face. The bedroom is more of a suite, with an antique floral couch, a creme white plush carpet beneath my toes, a great big television across from the couch, and many cute little wooden tables holding pink and wooden lamps.

And one more little detail has Ellias laughing at my small face in complete and utter awe when I see it. I tilt my head up to find a grand crystal chandelier decorated with gold, and crystals dangling from each point like raindrops.

I'm basically drooling.

"Do you love it?"

"Are you fudging kidding me, Ellias!? This is the most beautiful room I have ever stepped foot in. Beautiful isn't even a great enough word!" I sigh as I realize what he said earlier about this room being a quarter as beautiful as he think I am, he's too sweet for his own good. "Thank you" I finally say.

"No problem, anything for the woman I'm trying to win over." He smiles at me knowingly and turns away to prance over to his room. I follow him, excited to see what he made for himself. Imagine a grown man smiling giddily and almost literally prancing across the hallway. That's what I see as I just can't stop laughing as I follow behind him. What a happy man he is. Changed for the good.

His room has the same doors as me, but he has wooden frames instead of white gold and silver handles instead of the crystal ones. We enter and his room set up is much like mine, only the colors differ. And he has no great big window, a blank wall stands still in its place. The walls are a deep maroon, unlike the pearl white victorian ones in my room. And his bed is covered with misty grey covers adorn with a fuzzy deep maroon throw blanket. I'm impressed with Ellias's sense of decoration and color coordinating. Because his old home was just blacks, greys, and whites. I like the dark maroon and wood, it contrasts with his baby blues.

We sit down on his bed talk about what we love about the house for quite a while before I ruin the conversation. Well, more like my angry stomach.

"Let's feed that little monster in your belly" He laughs and I laugh along too, kinda sad that my stomach growing ruined our quite interesting talk.

"Fine." I say as I get up swiftly from my lying state on his bed and as I situate my sweater I'm wearing so that it's no longer all twisted. "But I will be cooking tonight, in order to bless the house." I state with my hands on my hips and smiling widely.

"Ok, but be careful. Don't pull a me." He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Please, it takes a complete amateur to make the mistake you made." I giggle and look at the pouty Ellias still sitting up on the edge of the bed.

He looks at me for a bit, fake pouty face, before grabbing my waist tightly and pulling my back down to lie on top of him.

I squeal but that squeal turns to many screams as he begins to tickle me like crazy. That's a big mistake. My limbs become uncontrollable when I am tickled.

"Y-you're g-g-g-going to re-regret.." I can't speak anymore because my giggles and screams take over.

He is relentless until something really bad happens. My leg kicks him right in the stomach and he pulled away to clutch his harmed body. I warned him.

"Hey!" He starts to laugh again and falls back on his back, giving up finally.

"I'm so sorry, this always happens when someone tickles me. I can't control my body it was just a reflex, I'm so sorry." I quickly say, crawling over to him to apologize.

"Princess, I'm totally fine." He chuckles again. "How about we get back to dinner? And at least let me help you get ingredients out, I promise I won't go near the oven." I puts his hands
up showing me he's not going to do any funny business.

"Okay, deal."

ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟
'    '
'
'
songs: "" -

a/n guess who loves you so much to update two days in a row! Ya girl <3 anywho, thank u for all of your love and support of this book and i'm actually on winter break rn so that's the reason i'm updating so much. i've also got a lot of ideas rn, and i still haven't gotten to my really good idea. atm im just giving u guys some little happy chapters until the moment is right. hehehehe.

until next time sexy secrets,

sk
'
'
'    '
ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟