{eighteen}

chapter eighteen~

٠єℓℓιαѕ٠

"I love you, Ella." I kiss her softly and carry her through my front door as if we had just married. Her lips are so soft and sweet like vanilla as they move against mind.

Her small and adorable gasp that escapes those occupied lips of hers allows my tongue to roam her narrow mouth. I grip her head and torso tighter as she adjusts her slim legs to wrap around my hips. I groan loudly at the pressure that is evident on my erection. Even the simple touch her at my hips makes me aroused.

Is it just me or are these clothes getting too thick?

I hear her moan as she takes the initiative to rub herself against me whilst continuing to let my tongue intertwine with hers. The innocent one has learned to take her needs into her own hands, it's irresistibly adorable and it makes me want her even more.

But, I seem to have done something wrong seeing as my sweet Ella pulls her head back, breaking our breathless kiss.

"What's wrong, angel?" My eyebrow furrow as I look at her facial expression, huh. She doesn't look upset.

"I love you too, Ellias. But I don't want to go far too fast, I want to know you more and trust you. I'm sorry. Do you get where I'm coming from, though?" Her doe eyes look up into mine, looking completely serious.

Before I can respond, I recall the first three words she spoke.

She loves me back.

"Of course, Ella. Anything for such a forgiving and generous angel like you. I'm still processing how you still want to be with me after everything I have put you through." I give her an understanding smile that she takes it as an acceptance of her proposal. My smile turns into a gleeful smirk as I make her know that I heard her say 'I love you'.

"Yeah, yeah. I can't help that I love you, I didn't tell myself to do that." She pouts playfully, attempting at brushing off the topic as if it means nothing. She averts her eyes to the end of the hallway to the right, and I can clearly see the pink rising to the tip-top of her cheekbones.

I set her down softly, making her attention to focus back onto me. Those beautiful and intoxicating eyes look up at me fondly and at this moment, all of the pieces of my heart are slowly picking themselves up and gluing back together.

"Welp, I'm just going to clean up for bed." She playfully salutes to me before turning to the direction of my room.

"Bed? It's only," I pause to look at my wristwatch, "11:00 in the morning." I look down at her, now only halfway facing me, form with my right brow raised. This girl.

"Oh, I know. I'm just exhausted from all the adrenaline and kissing or whatever, I don't know how you do it." She giggles jokingly and continues off to shower and sleep in my bed, my bed.

I am so happy.

❥‣

I glance through my slightly cracked bedroom door and witness my adorable Ella curled up atop my silk bed comforter. Her body slightly shivers and I creek the door open just enough to slip inside the room.

I softly move my feet across the floor until I reach the side of my bed where she sleeps. Then, as softly as I can, I lift her tiny body in order to pull the covers up from underneath her and drape tuck them atop her perfect body.

Before I had covered her up, I had enough time to admire her choice in pjs. A pale pink lace bra with only some short, very short, light grey booty shorts. My girl is such a tease, she knew what she was doing when she was getting dressed.