{eight}

chapter eight~

AFTER my little moment with Ellias, I sent Cody on his way with one last long squeeze and with a home-made lunch pack made by yours truly. I cannot express how happy I was to see my old best friends again, he makes me feel more at home. Not that Ellias doesn't, because trust me, he does. But it is so amazing to have someone to play around with and talk to.

I'm getting ready to go to Ellias and I's date with a pair of pale pink skinny jeans and one of Ellias's black v-necks. Ellias somehow had some girl clothes in my size in one of his many guest rooms so he mixed them up with his clothes in his closet. I am very great full for the clothes, but I really am starting to feel bad for burdening him and his home.

I am quickly brought out of my thoughts when I hear the soft footsteps of Ellias's large feet approaching me from behind. I keep my eyes on the dark wood of the closet trying to look concentrated on my outfit, but I start to feel his strong arms wrap themselves around my small and now shivering waist. And not in a bad way.

"Ready, beautiful?" His husky and loving voice breaths through my wavy blonde hair and around my neck reaching my small sensitive ears.

"Y-Yup" I stutter. Goodness, I thought I got over that but I guess not. It's crazy how he affects me so, and I think he knows it.

His arms pull me tighter to him and I almost trip over my feet when he closes the distance between us. He looks at me concerned but shakes it off as he sees me smile saying that I'm okay. We walk out the front door and down the driveway to a slick black car.

He opens my door for me and walks over to his side and starts the car. He makes some small talk with me but we ease into a very comfortable silence. Sometimes the best way to communicate is just to be next to someone and not say a thing.

And so we stay like that until we pull up in front of an Italian looking restaurant. He lets go of his tight squeeze on my left hand, I hadn't even noticed whenever he has first placed his on top of mine. I just felt so relaxed the whole way. The most I've felt the whole time since mom.

And so we walk slowly up to the dark green double doors. As we walk, Ellias stays holding my body tightly against him in the cold spring night air.

ᴥ̣̐⃟   ᴥ̣̐⃟   ᴥ̣̐⃟
' '
'
'
song: "therapy session" -NF

a/n sorry for the short update, but i may make another sometime this week!

i hope you enjoyed and can't wait till the next chapter, the date will finally begin!

what do you think will happen?

don't forget to share w/ your friends and comment!

until next time you sexy secrets,

sk
'
'
'    '
ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟ ᴥ̣̐⃟