Your First Word

Tony: Your dad and mom were trying all day trying to get you to speak.

"(Y/n) say Genius, Billionare, Playboy, Philanthrophist" Tony said. You shook your head

"Well how about Iron man."

"Iwon Man!" You said.

" Omg!." Tony said and picked you up and ran to the car to go out for pizza.

A/N: SO I no so boring so short its Freaking 10:15 p.m cut me some slack!!!!

Steve: Your dad at a Avengers meeting and left you with your Uncle Bucky in your apartment. You guys were on the
couch watching Lilo and Stich (my favorite disney movie honestly.) Your uncle got up to go get you some cookies.

"No! Siwt!" You exclaimed at him. He looked at you and quickly got his phone and Facetimed Steve. He answered.

"Whats going on Buck i'm still at the meeting"Steve said annoyed and irritated

"Umm.. (y/n)" Bucky said worried that Steve was gonna kill him cause Steve said that he wanted to experience his daughters first word himself.

"(Y/n) WHAT!" Steve practically yelled.

"Shesaidherfirstword" Bucky said quickly

"What the hell?"

"Language!" Tony yelled from inside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TONY!" Steve yelled

"She... um... said her first word."Bucky said with worry written over his voice.

"I am coming home right now stay where you are." Steve said hurried up and hung up.

Bucky looked up from the phone.

"Oh I am in so much F-ing trouble." He said and sat next to you.

Black Widow: Your mom was in her room sleeping and left you alone in your room. You ran around your room cause you were so bored and you were couldn't watch tv cause the remote was too high for you to grab.

  You heard the front door open and creepily snuck up on it but, then ran toward the person when you saw it was your Uncle Clint.

"Hey little munchikin do you know where your mommy is?" You pointed toward her room. He quickly left the bag and sat on the couch since he figured out she was sleeping and he didn't want to wake up a sleeping assassin. He made that mistake one time and regretted it.

He got up to go make some coffee but your mom woke up just in time to see you say your first word. Your mom also woke up and walked out of her room

"Unclew" you said.

"OMG BABY!"Your mom said running to you arms open ready to scoop you up. You ran toward your mom. You then guys then hugged it out.

Hawkeye: You two were snuggled up on the couch.

   You were using your dad's phone to play some games when you went into the gallery and saw some questionable photos and you hit your dad with the phone. He looked at you and then the phone and saw the photo and quickly snatched the phone from you.

"SHIT!!" He yelled and got up from the couch but accidentaly hit his foot with the coffee table. "FUCKING SHIT!!" He yelled again falling on the couch rubbing his foot.

"Fuckwing shiwt"you said cutely.

"Oh no. Baby don't say that." He said sternly, facepalming himself.

Star-Lord: Your dad was in his room watching a movie with you on his bed. When you out of nowhere said "Groot" and pointed to a tree on screen. Your dad looked at you amazed.

"Oh my God, Yes baby, you go! But not every tree you see is Groot."

Groot then popped into the doorway.

"I am groot?"

Doctor Strange: "Say dada or cloak or doctor just say anything you want I will be happy with anything" Stephen said.

"Poop!Shit" you exclaimed.

" I am happy with any word but those two" he said picking you up.

Wanda:You, your mom and uncle were going out for pizza. You three were walking around Manhattan toward the corner pizza restaurant.

"So where do we go for pizza. We hav-"Pietro said but was cut off by you.

"Pizza" you said.

"Omg (y/n)!" Your mom said as she picked you up and spun around.

Pietro: You said Run (no suprise there) You saw your dad running and said it.

A/n: I am really sorry if these are boring I am just so tired.