They meet your boyfriend- Tony

Tony:
  "So, Daddy, you said, that today you were free and would love to meet my boyfriend!" You said excitedly.

"Yeah, why?" He said as he shoved another spoonfull of his Lucky Charms into his mouth and looked at his phone, and then took a swig of orange juice

"Well, he is coming over!" You said excitedly, amd jumped up and down. Your dad did a spit take and spit out the orang juice he had in his mouth all over his phone.

"WHAT!!!!" He yelled and started to clean his cellphone, with the hem of his maroon sweatshirt.

"Yup,!" You said, popping the p, as you turned around and put a bagel inside of the toaster and turned the toaster on. "And, Daddy please don't  embarass me in front of him!" You begged him. He put another spoonfull of Lucky Charms in his mouth.

"Why would I?" He said, with his mouth full of Lucky Charms.

"Ok. Oh! And by the way, put on a simple t-shirt please, nothing too fancy, please." You begged him again. He nodded.

"Of course, Tiger!" He replied. The bagels popped out. You then, buttered the bagels, ate them, washed your dish and went up to your room.

    You placed your thumb on the door opener, which your dad put in just in case and only you, your dad, your mom, Happy Hogan and The Avengers can open. The door moved to the right and right as you entered closed. You went to your tall vertical dresser. You pulled on the knobs to open the drawers. You picked out, a Metallica cropped short sleeved shirt, which your dad got you as a birthday present since, he loved heavy metal, a pair of distressed light blue jean shorts with some fringe detail at the bottom and your favorite black pull-over hoodie. You then pulled out a bra and pantie and placed all the clothes on the bed. You walked over to a panel beside your door that controled some stuff in your room, like your built-in speakers, the lights and the windows, stuff like that. You touched it and it turned on, you touched the button that said "Curtains" and had a little drawing of a window. You moved the little dot that was on there, from the middle to the left, resulting in the curtains closing.

   You walked over to your suite bathroom. It was very beautiful and very expensive . It basically looked like on of those in the movies and your favorite thing that your dad recently had installed which was a mini tv, which was installed on one of the tiles on the side of the tub, so that you could watch your favorite shows while yu were bathing. You went over to the panel in the shower and played some music. You took your hiar out of its ponytail, and took your clothes off and walked into the bathroom to wash your hair and take a bath, before your boyfriend came over.

        Time-Skip

       You walked out of the shower. You grabbed your robe and put it on. You grabbed one of the towels and wrapped your hair up in it. You walked out of the bathroom. You turned the ac a bit down, cause boy was it cold and you didn't want to catch a cold. You took your hair out of the towel and dried it off a bit with the towel. You threw the towel into your laundry basket. You then put on the clothes that you picked out. You walked over to the other side of the bed and put on your black Adidas sandals, cause you were lazy and wanted to be comfy. You walked over to your dad's room. You put your thumb into the finger-print thingy (all the rooms in the Base upstate had them, for securitypu purposes). It opened, and once you stepped in it closed. Your dad was thrown on his bed, he had on a pair of Captain America boxers and a cat in space t-shirt.

"Friday, Can you please play a loud guitar riff from a Black Sabbath song please?!" You asked, while putting your fingers in your ears, getting prepared for the loud soind that was about to play.

"Yes, Miss. Stark." She replied in her british accent. The loudest guitar riff from a Black Sabbath song played.

  "AHHHH!!!" Your dad screamed. He was on the edge of the bed, face down, moved a bit and then fell down, face front onto the cold floor. The guitar riff stopped playing