parents reaction to you being part of the lgbtq community : tony

"Dude, you don't have to be worried about it, your dad's one of the most accepting people i've ever met." Peter reassured me. "The longer you stay in the closet the more it hurts you."

  "I can do whatever I want Pete." I replied, my voice muffled from the closet door I was currently hiding behind, literally and figuratively.

  "You're gonna die in there."

"Welp, that's better for me."

"I love you, (y/n). We can play some Mario if you come out of the closet and come out to your dad." Peter said. I walked out my head hung low and defeated as I turned my nintendo switch on.  "There we go." Peter said as he grabbed the other controller.

"They love you no matter what."

"You're just saying that cause it's your duty as my boyfriend."

"(Y/n) come on, you know I can't lie even if my life depends on it."

"I know, you put your headphones on when we went to that Shawn Mendes concert, you also started crying when you told my dad you spilled coffee over his computer." I replied as I snuggled into his side.

"Come on, imma beat your fugly ass in Mario kart." Peter replied quietly as he placed a small little peck on my lips.

  Five hours passed by, feeling like minutes as we continued playing Mario waiting for my Dad to get home.

  Soon enough the bell rang and footsteps came through the front door.

"Honey, I'm home." We heard my dad call out. Peter nudged me off of the bed.

"Go, now's your time." He whispered as he threw a web onto the door and opened it.

  "Hey dad." I started in a voice that anyone could tell was forced.

"What did you break now? Was it the blender or the tv again?" He asked a tired look placed on his face.

  "Oh nothing, I just need to do nothing, yeah."

"Don't lie bitch!" Peter's voice yelled from my room.

"Careful with what you call my daughter mr!" My dad yelled at Peter.

"Of course, i'm sorry sir!" He yelled back.

"Now what did you need to tell me?" My dad asked as he placed some bags on the counter.

  "I'm umm." I started before I felt some tears fall.

"Hey honey! Don't cry I won't kill you over something stupid honey."

"I'm bisexual and I love you!" I called out crying into my dad's shoulder. "It's ok if you hate me-"

"Why the fuck would I hate you tiger? You're the best thing that has happened to me." My dad pulled apart looking at my tear stained face, red and puffy eyes already forming.

"I don't know."

"See, there's no reason why I would ever hate you. I don't care if you love women or not, hell you could be in a relationship with grass and I'd still support you with all my heart." My dad replied pulling me closer.

"So you're okay with it?" I asked him.

"Of course! Why would I not be? I support you in everything you do even if it's the stupidest thing like putting a screw on a wall or the hardest thing like acing a math test, even if you cheat on it."

"Oh ok. I love you."

"Me too." He replied as he hugged me tightly. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Can Peter join?"

"Yea can I?" I heard Peter's voice come from my room doorway. His head was peeking out.

"Of course." My dad said as Peter and I jumped onto the couch. My dad snuggled between us and picked the remote up. "The best daughter I could ever have and the best son i never had."

  𝐚/𝐧 : 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐲 ;)