Loki Catch Up

Requested by many

He finds you:  He was walking with Thor in the Asguardian gardens.

"Thor, I am not a witch or warlock or whatever you say is an 'Emo Kid'"

"Oh, But you are. You do witchy woo, and you wear black and people call you witch you even have fan accounts called 'LokiTheWarlock' and also there are petitions Saying 'Sign here if you think Loki is a Witch!'"

"How do you know so much?"

"Because I surf the 'Interwebs' often and The Avengers and I created them all."

"I knew it, can you all just let this all go," Loki walked backwards, "I am not a witch or warlock and finally I am not an 'Emo'." He said as he Tripped on a basket and fell hard on his butt.

"Loki, oh, Loki. You better be careful with baskets. They can kill you, if they put their mind to it."

Loki got up and dusted himself off.

"Can the flower girls, or whoever put it there, always pick it up, I bet you already have a digital photo album on your phone filled with photos of me on the floor."He said.

"Oh, I do and this one is going in right now." Thor said like a little kid.

"Hey, There is a kid here." Loki told Thor.

"Yeah there are kids everywhere, I wouldn't suspect one in here." Thor responded.

"No, a baby, in front of me."

"A baby? That can walk? How old does he look."

"Oh, for dad's sake Thor! A baby in the basket!" Loki said as he harshly picked up the basket and showed it to Thor.

"Oh, ok, but who who would leave a baby here?"

"Umm... The person that left this baby right here."

"Ok, lemme see. Oh she is also a frost giant or Frost miniature?"

"Bet thats why they left her there, people can be cruel these days." Loki said.

"What shall we do?"

"I think I am gonna take her in, since I know no one else would." Loki said.

"Well, I never thought you would've been the first one to have a child." Thor said.

"Eh, maybe you have a child but maybe you don't know, knowing how you were back then with the ladies, in bed and out of bed, but i think you have more than three."

"Loki."

"What! I was just stating the truth." Loki replied.

"Lets just get inside before I make it rain on just you." Thor replied and walked toward the palace.

Ur First Word: Daddy, (sorry I had really serious writers block for this one)

Ur first steps: Same here

Your favorite p!atd song: emperors new clothes or one of the drunks

  They catch u singing: having a really bad case of writers block but if i get a good idea for this one i'll update the chapter

Ur powers: ur half frost giant

Ur post snap fate: Alive.

Ur boyfriend: Min Yoongi

  Post Snap Fate extended: You were with the rest of the team on titan. You got here on the donut ship. Thanos took you there and left you with the squid, to 'keep an eye on me'. When Stark, Strange and Peter hijacked it, they let me go and I decided to help them. Then we were joined by the guardians, who told me Uncle Thor was fine and I felt a wave of relief wash over me.