They meet your boyfriend- Steve

*in this story, Steve is living in an apartment in brooklyn, instead of his apartment in DC.*

"Oh, hello Peter." My dad said as he was reading the newspaper on his sofa in his apartment. I was in my room listening to music. Peter had asked me out on a date a few days back. We had just started dating.

"H-hey Mr. Rogers." He replied.

"What're you doing here, kid?" My dad asked him.

"Oh, I asked your daughter out, we're going to Coney Island. If that's ok with you, of course." Peter said nervously.

"Yeah, that's fine. You are a good kid Pete." He stood up as he folded his newspaper and put it on the coffee table. "But, you have to be here before 9:30, no kissing, and especially no fonduing." He said as he stood in front of Peter.

"Yeah, we have no plan to, ya know kiss and fondue?" He said.

"Well then you can go. (Y/n)'s in her room."

"Thanks." Peter walked over to my room. He stood in the doorway. I caught a glimpse of him and put down my book and jumped into his arms.

"Pete!" I kissed him, but he pulled back. I looked at him confusedly. "Why did you do that? You love our kisses."

"Your dad said we couldn't kiss." He whispered in my ear. I formed an 'o' shape with my mouth. "Now why don't you get dressed for our date, ok." He said as he walked out and gave me some privacy.

I walked over to my closet. I took out some light blue jean shorts, a red halter top and a jean jacket. Once I put those on I put on my red Converse and laced them up. I opened the door and saw Pete standing there looking at his phone. I grabbed his hand and walked to my living room to get my purse. Once I saw it I picked it up and grabbed my phone too.

"See you later, dad." I said as I walked past him, Pete behind me.

"Later, Mr. Rogers." Pete said to him.

"Bye, you too. Pete remember what I told you, ok?" He said as he continued reading a book, his gaze not leaving the page. We walked out the door and headed toward Peter's car he had gotten for his birthday last week. We got in and Peter started our drive to Coney Island.

Once we got there, we paid for our entry tickets and walked to the park. We started by going to the Cyclone and worked our way down to the carnival stands.

Peter won me a Captain America giant sized chibi plushie, on the basketball game and a medium sized bunny on the ladder one. He won himself an Iron Man chibi plushie on the Basketball game, on his second round and a snake on the hammer throw.

"Look at me I'm Thor." He said jokingly as held up the hammer and smashed it down on the target. After that we walked back toward his car as the park was closing. We shoved all the plushies in the back seat. We sang Taylor Swift all the way home.

Once we got home, we put all my plushies on the bed and watched horror movies all night.

"That girl is so stupid, like hang up the freaking phone."
He said at the movie.

"Technically, she can't cause the dude will kill her."

"The smartest choice she has made was hiding in the pantry."

"But this never would have happened if she answered the call."

"Did caller id exist at that time?"

"I don't know, ask my dad?!"

"Your dad woke up in the 21st century he wouldn't know."

"Oh right."

"I wish I had his genes."

"If, you want to look like him a hundred years in the future, freeze yourself in a cryogenic pod."

"I don't have one."

"Tony might have one."

"He doesn't. But I always have my freezer."

"That might work, just crank it up to 100."

"Yeah, might try it when I am older."

"Me too."

"Smart idea, Einstein."

"Back to the topic. If they did have caller id? Would she she still have answered it?"

"Good question."

"Yeah, because it would have said 'Call from unknown.'"

"Yeah, but considering her level of stupid, she would have still answered it."

"I would have told the person, 'Hey dip-cheese, I don't speak idiot or horror movie."

"Omg, true!" He said in between laughs."

"Watch your language, missy!" I heard my dad yell from his room.

"Yes sir!" I replied jokingly.

"You didn't even say a bad word?!"

"Well, he knows what I mean by dip-cheese."

"Oh, ok."

"What do you want to watch now?"

"How about.." He took the tv remote and started scrolling through Netflix's choice of horror movies. "The conjuring?" He suggested.

"No! I am never watching that movie again!" I said as I snatched the remote from him. I scrolled through Netflix before I came upon a good thing to watch.

"Taylor Swift?"

"We were singing it in the car and I wanted to watch it since it came out!" I argued as I played the movie.

"Fine." He said as he stood up and turned off the lights. He sat back down and grabbed one of the plushies and hugged it with one arm and laid the other arm around my neck.

We stayed up all night. Once the Taylor Swift special finished, we decided to re-watch Vampire Diaries, a show that both Peter and I enjoy. We didn't get some sleep at all and were currently at the season one finale when Damon kissed Katherine, thinking she was Elena.

My dad opened my bedroom door. "You two stayed up all night?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Yeah."

"I'll never know how you do it." He stated as he left the door open and walked down the hall. We both giggled and turned our attention back to Elena and The Salvatore brother's always entertaining love triangle.