he meets your boyfriend-pietro

I've been going out with this guy, for about a year already. I love him sooo much. But the only problem was that my dad didn't know. I always had to make up an excuse for when I went out with him. They ranged from 'helping my friend with a project', 'going to the beach' to 'i'm going to Disney Land at eight pm'. I know my dad thinks something is up. My boyfriends name is Jungkook. He's in a pretty famous kpop star, who's in BTS.

 We planned to have a movie marathon at the Avengers base where I lived. Tony had installed a small movie room with a minibar and a cotton candy and popcorn machine. Jungkook was in New York for a show at Madison Square Garden and he was stopping by on his day off from practice.

"Hey Peter! You know where the popcorn's at?!" I yelled to Peter Parker as I ransacked the pantry for popcorn.

"Bottom shelf behind Mr. Stark's booze." Peter yelled back without taking an eye off of the tv that was playing Stranger Things. 

"Thanks!" I exclaimed back as I grabbed the popcorn and ran it back to the movie room with my super speed. I ran back to the kitchen and threw the refrigerator door open. I suddenly felt a strong presence behind me. I turned around to find the tv off and Peter sitting on the kitchen counter eating an apple from the fruit bowl. 

"This has caught my attention. What're you planning?" He asked in between bites of the red fruit.

"My boyfriend is coming over." I replied as I looked for something in the fridge. "Do we have banana milk?" I turned around to face the young teen.

"Only chocolate and strawberry." He responded as he webbed himself a bottle of chocolate syrup. He popped the bottle open and started pouring it down his throat. 

"Disgusting." I said to him as I grabbed a carton of milk and a banana. 

"What! This is heaven!" He said referring to the chocolate syrup. "Also what're you gonna do?"

"Make some banana milk. It's my boyfriends favorite."

"He might as well be Jungkook. If he loves banana milk." He replied as he webbed himself a can of Pringles. I took a blender out and poured milk and cut some banana's and put them inside. "I think it's harder than that."

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do." I replied as I put some music on. Soon enough kpop was playing all throughout the living room and kitchen on the ceiling mounted speakers. As soon as the banana milk was ready I poured it into a small drink container and sped it into the movie rooms minibar fridge.

"So what's his name?" Peter asked me as he poured chocolate syrup on the Pringles.

"You just ruined a national treasure. Thanks."

"Back to the topic. Whats the name of this special dude, that isn't me?"

"You already know."

"Don't tell me it's booger Dave from school!" Peter exclaimed in disgust.

"I would NEVER go out with that thing! He eats his own boogers! Who still does that in high school!"

"Booger Dave that's who." Peter replied as we started to laugh. Peter and I were sort of like best friends. We both went to MidTown. 

"But still ew."

"Or is it Flash?"

"That douche bag? Never."

"Ned?"

"He's your best friend. I would never do that to you." I smiled at him. We then heard the door-bell ring.