he meets your boyfriend- Doctor Strange

My boyfriend was coming to New York for his new world tour. He was from Korea. We met at a bookstore, when he was with his group on vacation. I think you know him, he's from a pretty big group called BTS. His name is Kim Namjoon.

I had texted him my address so he would know where to go.

"Hey, (y/n), could you please see who is at the door? If its another one of those people selling things kindly close the door in their face, without hurting their feelings." I heard my dad yell to me from the library.

I walked out from my room wearing a long grey sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, a pair of jeans and some black booties.

I walked down the stairs,carefully cause I didn't want to break a bone since I was horrible in heels. I opened the door and found my boyfriend standing there nervously.

"Namjoon!" I exclaimed as I leapt into his arms. He was wearing some black jeans, a plain white shirt and a black jacket over the shirt (basically his outfit in the 'Save Me' mv). He was also wearing a black baseball cap and sunglasses to conceal his identity, but he was failing miserably as I saw the ocean wave of fans coming his way and calling him out.

He lifted me up and spun me around as he walked inside. I closed the door.

"Hey!" He said as he kept on hugging me.

"So you are (y/n)'s boyfriend?" My dad said as he walked down the stairs, cloak floating behind him.

"Oh... the cape flies on its own." He said curiously.

"Its actually a cloak." My dad corrected him.

"Oh... so the cloak flies?"

"Yes, its a magical artifact that only likes me and no one else." My dad said as he walked toward us.

"Um, Sir-"

"Its actually Doctor." My dad told him.

"Well, doctor? I was just wondering if I could take your daughter out." He asked my dad nervously.

"Yes, but with a few conditions. First you have to get here before nine o'clock, secondly no kissing or anything else and finally treat her right or I'll send my cloak after you and I'll make sure she kills you."

"Dad, you wouldn't want to do that cause he's worldwide famous and his fans will kill you no doubt about it." I said as I interlocked my hand with Namjoon's.

"Well, I'm an Avenger and I can just put them in a different dimension if I want to, so." He said as he started walking upstairs again. "Hope you two have a great time!" He said as he walked into the library again.

"So, you wanna..." Namjoon said as he motioned toward the door. I nodded and we walked hand in hand toward the door. Namjoon opened the door for me.

"My lady." He said as I walked outside.

"Thanks my good sir." I said as I extended my hand for him to take. He took it and he walked me toward J-hope's car that he borrowed.

"Do you have your license? Cause the last time we went out you didn't." I asked him.

"Oh, I got it last month." He said showing me his license. We got into the car. I buckled my seatbelt and he did the same.

"Can I play some music?" I asked him.

"Of course my love." He said as he put Bluetooth mode on. 

I connected my phone to the car and hit shuffle on my playlist and of course, 'Dope' started playing. I mocked his part from the beginning of the mv, while he tried to suppress his laughter.