10

We got to the mall at around 10:15 and it's now 1:27. We've been shopping ever since. There's been a lot of gasped from Jane. She's never been to a mall or around a lot of people. So it was very different for her. So far we got a lot of clothes for Jane. We still have to find shoes. There's a Walmart near by so I think i'm going to get Dawn's bike and Jane's shoes from there. And of course, the gift wrap. After we bought all the gifts, we separated all the gifts for who it was all for and from.  "Okay, do you guys want to finish the little bit left of shopping then eat, or eat then finish up? We'll be going to the Walmart to get some stuff. And we'll go to domino's for food" I said.

"What if we split up? Like you can drop some of us off at domino's to get the order ready, so then when we meet up again the food will be fine?" Suzie brought up. "That would be good. Do you want to go with Dawn for food and I'll go with Jane to Walmart to get some shoes? And then Mickey can pick where ever she wants to go?" I said. "That's cool. Just drop us off, it's all in the same plaza anyways, i'll let you know when it's done so you can pay for it" Suzie said. "I'll go with you Kaysie. I'll help you get the things" She winked at me. She probably knows that i'll never be able to hold a bike and a shit ton of shoes. I nodded and we drove to Domino's. "Alright, just order some pizza, garlic bread, and some drink. We'll meet you soon" I said. They got out and waved goodbye. I drove a couple stores down to Walmart. 

"Kaysie? What is Walmart?" Jane asked. "Walmart is a store that has a lot of things. It's like a combination of everything. It's like a small mall, but it has a lot of outdoor activities stuff too. It has everything" I said. She nodded and we all got out of the car. "So, what shoes do you want Jane?" Mickey asked while we walked to the shoe department. "Pretty" She said looking at some ballet flats. "Try them on" I said. I took her sneaker off and put it on. "Now walk, does it feel okay?" I asked. She started to walk. "It's good" She said. "Alright, put it in the cart." She put it in the cart and went to the next aisle. It was full of converse and vans. She tried some on and took them. 

Then she went to the high heels. "Pretty" She said. "Are you sure you want high heels? They're very difficult to walk in. They'd only be for special events for now, for you. Until you learn how to walk in them more" Mickey said. "Want to try a small heel?" I asked. She nodded. She grabbed a small heel and put it on. "Now walk"

She started to walk and almost fell right away. I ran to her side and held her arm up. "No heel" She said. I chuckled and she took it off and put it back. She found more flats and tried more on. "Want some boots?" I asked. She nodded and we went to the boots. She got some knee high and some Ugg boots. "Alright, now Dave wants to get Dawn a pink glitter cupcake bike" I said. We walked to the back of the store where the bikes were. 

We looked around all the racks until I saw it. It was a hot pink bike. It even had pink rims. It had glitter all over it and a sticker on it that said the work cupcake. "Good enough, right?" I asked. They nodded. We got it down and Mickey looked at the price tag. "$83.22" She said. Just enough. We carried it to the front with the cart of shoes when Jane stopped. "Jane?" I asked. We went to the next aisle over. "Hair. Pretty" She said. It was all the hair, make up, and nail aisle. "Want some accessories?" I asked. She nodded and went to the hair ties. There was a bow and a couple clips. "Have?" She asked. I nodded and she put it in the cart. The she passed the hair dye. "What is this for?" She asked. "This is if you want to dye your hair a different color. I don't recommend it for you at this age yet. I started dying my hair when I was your age and now my hair is dead" I laughed. She chuckled and we walked away from the aisle. 

"Oh, Ms. Believer, my pretty weeper. Your twisted thoughts are like snow on the rooftops. Please, take my hand, we're in foreign land. *Suzie is calling* As we travel through snow. Together we go. Together we go."  

"Hello?" 

"Hey, the stuff is done. I may have gotten a lot..." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I got 4 pizzas. 2 cheese, 1 pepperoni, and 1 bacon. Then I got 2 litters of soda, a pepsi and a sprite. Then I got a container of stuffed cheesy bread, and a container of garlic bread knots. The bill is $42.48. Hope that's okay?" She nervously laughed. "It should be fine. You'll just have to explain to mom why that happened" I laughed. I heard her laugh an 'okay.' "Alright, i'm paying right now, I'll be there in 5 minutes" She said okay and hung up. "Did she seriously buy that much food?" Mickey asked. I nodded. "Hey, can you go pay for the bike and then go get it wrapped by the wrapping station over there please? And i'll pay for the shoes with Jane?" I asked Mickey. She said sure and took the $100 from me. She paid for the bike and went over to the station. Good luck to the lady wrapping. 

"Next in line" The cashier said. We moved up. "Hey, how are you?" She asked. "Good, and you?" I asked. "I'm good thanks" I put all the shoes on the desk and she bagged them all. "$138.64" She said. I swiped the card. "Have a good day" 

"Thanks, you too" I put everything in the cart and met Mickey at the station. "Alright, there you go mam" The lady said. "Thank you" Mickey lifted the bike into the cart and we put everything in the car. "Climb in" I said. We all got in and drove to the domino's. "Thank god you're here! I thought it was gonna get cold!" Suzie joked. I laughed and handed the guy some money mom gave us. "You're change is $2.52" The man said. I grabbed the money and put it in the tip jar. We grabbed the food and drinks. "We should eat at home, so we can start wrapping right away" Mickey said. We nodded and we all went to the car. Everyone but me held the food in their hands and we started on our drive home.