chapter 6

Jakes POV :  last night I woke up again.  To a cranky Jax .  He was so loud .  I slyly took Erika out of my embrace and went over to jaxs room.  I picked him up and took him into the kitchen to get him a bottle of milk  .  I went back up to his room and put him back in the crib and gave him the bottle.  I watched him for about 10 minutes ,  he usually falls asleep by then ,  but he was wide awake smiling at me he looked a bit pale  . I gently placed my hand on his forehead.  It was burning hot .  I decided I would take him to sleep with me and Erika  .  Mhmm me and Erika,  I like the sound of that.  I walked into my room to see Erika up with her head in her knees.  I quickly walked up to her and placed jaxs down.  " Rik what's wrong " I say worriedly.  She looked up at me and instantly hugged me " im scared " she sats as her tears flow down her cheek.  Seeing her like this made my heart break . i hugged her back so tight " im right here dont be scared " i say to her . jax crawled for the first time . he crawled up to erika and hugged her . it was so cute , she let go of me and picked up jax " aww baby " she says and kisses jaxs cheek " jax you just crawled for the first time " i said while clapping my hands and he coppied me . he clapped his hands . it was so adorable " yayy " erika said in a cute babies voice smiling down on jax . " i better go " she said as she was getting up.   Almost about to walk out the room i grabbed her arm . " no stay pls " i say to her "i wanna make sure you okay , pls stay here with me and jax " i say to her " we want you to stay " i say again . she walked back in " fine just for the night " she says " great " .

We started binge watching riverdale . And of course erika enjoyed it . she basically was drooling over archie and jughead ( they are characters in riverdale) . " hey what do they have that i dont " i say and cross my arms like a child and frown " your cute to dont worry " she says . she giggles and then so does jax. At this moment it was so perfect . it was 2:38 , and i was pretty tired " aww you think im cute " i say and start tickeling her . " of course i do , but i can take it back " she says and starts giggling . " dont worry I think your cute to " i say in a girl voice . she laughs and then yawns " some ones tired " I say to her she starts to lay down . " uhh no " I say to her . she looked at me confused . " cuddle with me " I say to her but in a kid voice . " what about jax " she says picking him up and putting him in the arms.  " just like that " I say and move closer to to her.  I grab the remote that's to turn the light on and off , and turned it off.  So only the tv was on.  I put my arms and one leg around erika.  " j-a-k-e I need to breathe " she says in between laughs . its just feels so right with her . I know we aren't together . but I do like her . I like her a lot , I just don't like labels , they're like a barrier on me . it makes life so hard for me.  I dont even know why . I started kissing her cheek like a thousand times just because I felt like it was the right move. She started giggling . she then moved closer to me and i put jax next to her and took my pillows and put it on the other side of jax . " you know you missed right " she said to me . I knew exactly what she was talking about so I leaned in and used my eyes . she did the same . she grabbed my cheeks and I kissed her she kissed back .
Erikas pov ; jake leaned in and I did to . we kissed . it started on getting more intense . we were making out for i guess you can say 25 mins. Before things for more heated I pulled away " stop , the babies right there " I say to him " but I liked it " he says to me.  He's honestly so adorable.  I gave him one quick peck . " erika stop kissing me jax is right there " he says in a girl voice.  We both started cracking up and noticed jax moved . we both quietly laughed and jake layed down so I cuddled up to his chest . jake then put the blanket over me and him and jax . with me getting up making sure that there's pillows on the floor just in case if jax move around and or falls.  I then move back to jake and we cuddled . we talked . " you know when you came back into the room with jax , I thought you left and that's when i started getting scared " I say while I'm looking up and jake . I run my hands through his fluffy , blind perfect hair.  " I would never leave you "he says and moves to were in on my back and he's cuddled up to me with his head in the crook of my neck.  "Hey rik "he says " yea jake " I say as I'm rubbing his back . " I like you , i like you a lot " he says I just start smiling . he looks up at me " I liked you a lot to jake " I say and kiss him on the lips . we both then fall asleep again.  Its now 3:50