chapter 24

Next day: 

Jakes POV:  I'm happy for us.  For me and Erika,  for our little family.  I think and I know she's the one. Just by the way of feel and act around her.  I can feel myself happy.  More happy then I've ever been.  Me and Erika decided,  that we won't tell her family just yet that she's pregnant will wait for tomorrow or SMT.  Right now we are ok our way to pick them up at the airport. 

_____________________

At the airport. 

Erika's POV:  I see my brother JC.  He's one year younger then me.  I run up to him and jumped in his arms.  " Gosh Rik,  I missed you to " JC says.  I get off of him and greeted my little sisters Morgan and Dani.  Then to my mom " Mom I missed you " I say.  " I missed you to hunny.  Now where is this special guy " She said as she hugs me.  I walk over to my step dad Dan and give him a hug.  I bring them to Jakes Tesla.  And jake and Jax come out with Jax in Jakes arms.  " Mom,  Dan this is jake.  And this here is Jax " My mom's eyes light up.  " Omg he's so cute " She says as jake let's her carry Jax.  " Yo bro I'm jc " Jc says as he bro hugs jake.  " Jake " Jake replys with a smile. Jake then squats down to Dani's height.  " Hey lil cutie my names jake what's your name " Jake says to my 4 year old sister.  " Im Dani ,  you my sissy boyfriend " Dani says.  I laugh.  She's to cute.  " Yes " She says as he smiles and nods yes.  Dani the hugs jake and he stands up carrying her.  Just then my 16 year old sister comes.  " I'm Morgan.  It's nice to meet you " She says holding her hand out.  She's 5 years younger then me.  Jake laughs and looks at me.  " I'm jake " He says and shakes her hand. I go up to Morgan and whisper in her ear.  " Chill.  No need to be a nerd " I say.  Just then Dan walks up to jake.  " You dating my daughter " He says in a fake mad dad voice.  Jake puts dani down.  " Y-- yes sir " Jake says as he Scratches the back of his neck as he looks at me.  I look and JC and we both die of laughter.  " O-- oh--okay enough of that let's go " I say in between my laughs.  Jakes face was red.  So I led my family to the car.  And I put jax in.  Me and Jake we're outside while everyone was in Jakes Tesla.  " You nervous " I say.  " Hell yeah,  I'm scared of him " Jake says as he scratches his neck again.  I laugh and then grab his face and pecked his lips.  Then we got into the car.
___________________

" So Mr. Jake Paul.  What do you do for jobs " Morgan asks.  " Well I'm a business man.  I'm working on this thing that I'm not allowed to talk about yet,  but it's coming soon.  " Jake says.  " Hmm.  I'm not gonna say anything.  Just tell me " Morgan says.  Jake looks in the review mirror and Morgan with one eye brow up.  " I'm launching this social media entertainment group,  or as far as I know right now.  It's basically something Instagram models and YouTubers can be in to grow there careers.  " He says.  I remember him telling me about it one night.  " Hmm,  you must be a very smart young man to be doing all that when your 21 " My dad says.  Jake laughs " I'm not that smart actually.  " He says.  I turn my head to my family " Hes not " I whisper.  " I heard that " Jake says.  I laugh and kissed his  cheek. 
_____________________

( Btw its night time in this when they picked up Erika's family) 

Still Erika's POV: 

Jake took us to dinner and a restaurant.  When we took our seats.  I sat next to jake with Jax in my lap.  Then next to me was dani then my mom and Dan.  Then Morgan and JC.  ( its one of those circle booths)  Dan just stares at jake,  and I could tell Jake was getting nervous because he kept looking away from our booth to someone else's.  I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear.  " You okay " I ask.  He looks over at me and puts his head by my ear.  " Yea it's just awkward because he's starring at me " Jake whispers.  I look at my mom who was looking at us worriedly.  Then looked at Dan.  " Hey stop with the starring your making it awkward " I tell Dan.  My mom sighs.  My mom is really supportive and she tries to make our family perfect,  or not perfect but good as can be.  But sometimes Dan ruins it.  " What I still didn't get to talk to him " Dan says as he looks at me
" You don't need to talk to him " I reply.  With a eye roll.  " I tired " Jax says.  I forgot to bring in his milk bottle and his blanket.  So I go over to jake.  " I forgot his milk bottle and blanket.  I have to get it " I whisper.  " I'll go " Jake says.  As he gets up and walks out to the car.  " Keep it cool guys.  He's getting nervous.  And dad calm down.  He's not a bad guy " I say to them.  " Yea Dan your kind of blowing it for all of us " My mom replies.  " I'm sorry I just wanna see if he's good enough " My dad says.  " He is good enough.  Can't you see she's so happy when she's with him just clam down " My mom says in a whisper voice,  but you could already tell she's getting mad.  Just then jake came back.  " Fine I will " My dad says.  " Yea you better " My mom says.  I take he milk bottle and blanket from jake and give it to jax.  I hand him the bottle and he puts it in his mouth.  Then I let him lay in my arms.  The waitor came and took our order.  We waited til the food came with small cover stations.  As soon as the food came we ate and then left.
___________

At the mansion: 

Jake took Jax up stairs to his room and I showed my family were they were staying.  I decided to have them stay on the other end of the mansion so I could have some space.  " Why do we have to be so far away " Morgan asks.  " At least your staying in a mansion.  " I say with an eye roll.  " JC you can stay in my room because I don't sleep in there " I say to JC.  " Yea bro,  do you have a x box " He says.  " Why does he get to stay in your room.  " Morgan wines.   " Becuz jc's not complaining and becuz I need to talk to him,  and yea I do it's inside there already " I say.  I let my family get settled and showed JC my room.  JC was the only sibling I really trusted and I want jake and JC to bond so why not have him stay in my room.  I showed JC my room and then showed him Jax and Jakes room. Jake was playing fortnite and as soon as JC seen he ran up to jake.  " Yo bro I'd beat you " He says.  Jake passes him a controller.  " This is gonna be fun " I say as I sit next to jake who was on the bed.  JC sits on the couch that was in front of the TV.  ( it's like Jakes room in the new team ten mansion but the room was bugger so you could fit a couch in front of the bed with still a lot of space then the fish tank with the TV in front) .  I laid under the covers and started to drift off to sleep. 
_______________

Comment for more tonight 💘🙃.  Ill spam if you want 🙃💁