chapter 34

Erika's pov ; it was honestly kind of hot when jake said that to the boys. I mean it's true , I am pregnant , but when he was talking in his serious voice... Woaahh.

Right now me and jake and laying on the layout chair as everyone else is in the pool.... I turn over and I put my arm around his waist. He smiles down at me and I watch him go on his phone. Then , I feel myself slowly drift off to sleep.

Jakes pov ; Erika , just fell asleep and I could feel her soft breathing on my chest , I didn't wanna wake her yet so I get her sleep for a little... Half an hour later , it started to get really hot. But Erika was still sleeping and I didn't want her to get sunburn or anything out here , so I got up slowly not waking her up , then I picked her up bridal style. I brought her into our room and put her down in the bed , I turned on the ac then I put the blanket over her. After that I closed the curtains and the i closed the door. I walked back out to the backyard were everyone else was.

" Yo jakey , wheres Rik " Asks Logan. " Why do you care " I spit back. I go and sit on the edge of the kiddie pool looking at Jax . Just then Logan and the other guys come over and sit close by me. " Look man , I'm soorry... We all are. We didn't mean to " Logan says. " Yea sure whatever " I say with a eye roll. Sunny and the girls look over to me.

We sit there in silence , until I spoke up. " Okay, enough with the silence , it's getting a bit awkward... Someone play music and everyone go back in the pool.. But don't make the music to loud , Erika's sleeping " I say as I get up. Anthony gets up next and stands next to me. " Whipped " He shouts. I turn to him and laugh as I push him into the big pool.

Couple hours later.

Jakes pov ; everyone finally left and I'm cleaning up outside. It wasn't to late , it was about 5 pm. I was really tired tho. So after I had cleaned , I brought Jax upstairs who was surprisingly still awake , up for a bath. I showered him , then put on a fresh new diaper , then put on a onsie. After that i brought him into my room to sleep with Erika. I put him next to her , then put pillows sort of around Jax. He immediately went close to Erika , he put his head in the crook of her neck like how I do and he went to sleep. It was honestly the cutest thing. And of course I took a picture of it , and put it as my lock screen , just like how I always do when I take really cute pictures of them.

After my shower , I put on new clothes then went to the bed and layed down on the other side of Jax. I moved the pillows of course. Then I fell asleep.

Close to the middle of the night. ;

Jakes pov ; I woke up and Erika was up on her phone. " Hey sleeping beauty " I say to her. She quietly giggles. I smile. " What you doing " I casually ask as I stretch my arms out. " Nothing , I'm bored so I'm just going through Instagram " She says. Then an idea came to mind. " Is it to late to go out " I ask. " Kind of yea , but what do you have in mind " She says " Hmm, how about a at home movie date.. Right here , me and you " I say. " What about Jax " She asks. " He'll be in here to , I'll just put him in the crib " I say. She smiles. " Okay , I like the sound of that " She says. I smile... " Want any snacks or drinks " I ask as I get up , " Hmm , at the moment only a water ". I get up and go to the mini fridge that we have in our room and get to waters. Then I put the waters on the nightstand as Erika chose a movie.... And of course she chose the kissing booth. ( it's a new movie , and it's great loll ) . I put Jax into the crib that's next to our bed and put a blanket over him. Then I walked back to Erika and layed next to her... She put her head on my chest with an arm around me. And I leaned my head gently on hers.

In the middle of the movie ;

Erika looked up at me and leaned in, so I leaned in to. We began slowly making out. It was so magical ( loll I don't even know , it's from the vid on Erika Chanel about there first kiss ) . But before it got to intense , I pulled away.

+
+

Comment for more , and im still gonna spam loll , I just wanted to wait a little longer 😂♥ don't forget to vote and follow my Instagram @ jerikaaxo