chapter 7

Jakes POV :  I woke up to Jax.  He was in the middle of me and Erika.  For a almost 4 month year old,  he's really active.  It's kind of cute.  And the little noises he makes.  I look passes him and see Erika.  Sleeping,  she's so cute.  I pick Jax up and take him downstairs to the kitchen and find Chris and Ruby sipping tea  .  " Good morning " I say and put Jax down in his high eating chair.  " Had a good night rest " Asks Chris.  " What seems to make you so happy " He says.  " Ohh nothing.  Hey can you watch Jax,  I'm gonna make breakfast for Erika " I say to them.  Ruby and Chris both look at other like Nick Jonas came in the room " I knew this would happen,  I already made for both of you " She says as she gets up and hands me to Trey's of food.  " You carry Jax and I'll take the food jake " Says Chris .  There acting so weird this morning.  We walk inside my room and I put Jax next to Erika.  She's still asleep,  Chris looks at me weirdly " I'll explain later " I say to him in a whisper voice.  He nods and hands me the treys.  He then walks out.  " Rik " I say as I shake her lightly " Wake up beautiful " I say to her again.  She finally woke up and I handed her a trey. " Omg,  thank you jake " She says as her eyes light up in Exitement.  Before she grabbed the Trey Jax made a noise.  And started giggling Erika picked him up and kissed his face so many times,  I honestly wished to be Jax at that moment.  " Your so cute baby " She says to jax .  She places him down putting his bottle back in his mouth and took the Trey.  We put on Riverdale and ate breakfast. 

After we were done ;
" So what do you wanna do today " I ask her.  " Hmmm,  I don't really know " She says and walks out the room.  " I'll be back " She says.  She comes back and takes both Trey's.  She was about to walk out the room and I grab her arm pulling her towards me.  Our face inches apart.  She leans in and gives me a quick peck and pulls away.  I grabbed onto her waist and kissed her again and again and again " Jake I have to go ready for the day " She says in between her laughs.  I gently grabbed her cheeks and kissed her lips one last time " Okay now you can go " I say to her.  She giggles and walked away.

After about 1hour she came back.  She was wearing white laced up shorts,  a cropped tube top and a black jersey button up shirt.  " What took you so long I missed you " I say to her and she walked in between my legs in front of the couch.  She didn't say a word she just kissed me " Better " She asked " Nope I need more " She kissed my cheek and giggled.  She went over to Jax and began to play with him.  They're honestly the cutest